WetlookPro

Message # 37231.6

Subject: Read This Re: Second Life

Date: Fri 12/09/08 13:48:23 GMT

Name: soggybottom us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Damn, I had a reply all written and lost the post. So, here goes again.

I have been a member of SL since last year. I visit ocassionally but don't spend my life on there.

I have only found 2 wetlook sites; ACUNA VIDEO site and one called EXCESS Wetlook and Erotic Dance Club where the dance floor is flooded. I seldome find people in there and the ones I chatted with seemed more interested in dancing than in wet clothes.

I would love to find some second life free sites to get "animations" like swimming and, well .........., you know.  Most of the stuff there costs money. I am not going to spend real life money on a fantasy website. I can find enough ways in real life to spend plenty of money, thank you!

I was chatting with a very hot young lady the other day when she said that it was $40 for 20 minutes. Hey, I can get abused by my girlfriend for free.

I wish more of the gals that use this forum would use SL. You can chat and do anything you want in fantasy and you are just a mouse click away from walking away. You don't even have to hail a cab.

It is a site where your most erotic fantasies can be worked out if you can find someone with similar interests.

So, if you are into getting the snot kicked out of you by a dominant, sadistic, whip weilding, leather bound lesbian mistress with pruple hair then you would feel right at home. If you want to have some erotic chat fun this may be a good place if a bunch of the shy people who use this forum would join SL.

I haven't spent any money and probably won't.

In reply to Message (37231) Question Second Life

By wetwhiteandblue - us Thu 11/09/08 23:39:32 GMT

Has anyone played with Second Life?  I'm a newbie with this and am overwhelmed to the many possibilities of wetlook, but can't quite get my hand on it.  I have my avatar with tight jeans and shirt.  Anyone know some tricks as to getting her wet and changing the clothing to reflect it along with see thru?  This site looks like a beast - if only I can tame it a bit.

Has anyone had success with this or am I wasting my time.

And how do you get the avatar to walk towards you?

Thanks!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]