WetlookPro

Message # 37190.2.1.1

Subject: Question Interesting, where is this new facility located? [nt]

Date: Thu 11/09/08 13:57:41 GMT

Name: Getwet us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (37190.2.1) Hello Re: question about the pool

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Thu 11/09/08 13:15:17 GMT

Not quite. We built a 2 story, 4600 sq ft studio building (it has been a 15 month construction project...and is not quite finished yet...we are currently having the landscapers working on the exterior grounds and driveway and parking space areas), but this was not all done for the AQM site, but also to serve as a headquarters for all our other sites and operations too. The Ground Floor is around 2200 sq ft, and the indoor heated pool occupies about half of the space on the ground floor. The other half of that floor is for open studio areas for photo and video shoots, showers, changing rooms etc. The 2nd floor is where EuroWAM TEAM has his office and manages many sites from, and then we have additional offices for our assistant and video editor, plus other rooms for storage and props, a kitchen and more changing rooms and showers and baths for shoots etc.

As soon as the landscapers have finished doing all the driveway and exterior landscaping, we will launch a studio tour website that shows pics of all the facilties that are available (cos we will also make the studio available for rent for other photographers or for private parties etc)

The pool is not large, just an average sized pool....3 feet deep in the shallow end and 6 ft in the deep end....and it's only about 25 feet long and 12 feet wide....so it is not large at all. My pool at my house in Florida is much larger and deeper....but due to the dimensions of the building and many expensive factors such as the heating and dehumidifying systems that needed to be installed in the building in order support an indoor pool (an extra 20 grand in installation costs)...this meant the pool costs were over 45 grand, so we did not have the budget or the space to install a larger pool, cos most video studio pools cost $250,000 to $500,000...and we are only small budget people. We do not have the finances to be able to do things as a top pro like Howard Shatz can do....i.e. he has a custom made 20ft deep pool for underwater video shoots, but he spent $800,000 to build it.

Basically, where I am (in Florida)....you can build a small outdoor pool for around $25,000, and a larger pool $35,000...add another 5 grand for a heating system (and $500 per month extra on your utility bill to keep it heated). When you get into indoor pools, then the costs go up dramatically, cos then you need to install dehumidifying systems inside the building (another 8-10 grand) or else the heat and condensation from the pool will rise and cause all the walls and ceilings in your building to peel away and crumble.

But hey....I think of this studio building the same way boat enthusiasts think of their boat.....i.e. it is an endless money-pit that you have to constantly pour money into to keep it maintained....but people enjoy their boats....and so this is our "boat"....ha ha

MK  

In reply to Message (37190.2) Hello question about the pool

By Dave - spawn75@gmail.com us Thu 11/09/08 00:44:54 GMT

Hey MK, I know you all had this pool built for the website, but what are the dimensions of it and how deep is it?
In reply to Message (37190) Hello AquaMaidens - site updated html

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Mon 08/09/08 17:19:31 GMT

This week's update

08th September, 2008 - Romania Aquamaidens update - T248C2
This update is mainly for the underwater fans because Helen is wearing a swimming suit under her long blouse... Se also wear a pair of tan pantyhose and heels too (but she quickly remove those after she got them wet).

08th September, 2008 - Florida Aquamaidens update - MS02A
Florida AquaMaidens models... Update number MS02a.

CHECK THE SITE FOR THE OTHER FREE HD CAPS

Also see our sister sites recent updates

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]