minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 00:57:20 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 37190.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: There are some EXCELLENT, high quality wetlook sites these days...

Date: Thu 11/09/08 12:38:42 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You hit the nail on the head when you mention "upskirt" scenes....i.e. we can (and will) show lots of upskirt shots in our underwater shots, and that occurs naturally (not deliberately) when the girls are underwater....so you get a much more natural upskirt effect and shots when the girls are underwater. As for whether the girls will often be wearing hosiery.....the site is produced by EuroWAM TEAM and myself....need I say any more....is the Pope a Catholic....ha ha
In reply to Message (37190.1.1.1.1.1) Happy There are some EXCELLENT, high quality wetlook sites these days...

By Getwet - us Thu 11/09/08 12:29:34 GMT

which is GREAT! I do prefer the nice clothes, especially dresses or skirts with hose and heels. And the sites you mentioned do it well. I also love underwater and seeing these outfits underwater is really a treat, especially high quality pics and video. Would love seeing more "upskirt" underwater showing hose and lingerie, would be great. You guys have always done wetlook well and look forward to more in the future. Glad to see the underwater material and hope you keep that up as well.
In reply to Message (37190.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Well said MK on that, but seems like Florida Maiden is for swimsuit fans

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Wed 10/09/08 12:44:19 GMT

Thats true. The Florida Aquamaidens section is solely for underwater fans. Actually, most of the folks who like those clips are not interested in the swimsuit aspect either, cos the main focus of that series is on girls who can hold their breath underwater for 2-4 minutes at a time....so that section of the site is popular with breatholding fans (which is an entirely different genre).

We cannot please all of the people (all people in all genres) all of the time....so the focus on this site is just to offer a diverse range of media across several different genres (not only wetlook)....and to please different folks and interests each week etc.

There are currently loads of excellent wetlook producers on this forum who just focus on wetlook, and do a very good job of that subject on it's own. EuroWAM TEAM and I have several wetlook sites already (Wetlook Hunter.com, Wetlook4U.com, Heelnslegs, Wetlook Romania, FullscreenClips, BeingWet.com, Wamtec.com  Wamtec Gold, CandidWetlook.com) .... so we saw no point in creating another site that was 100% focused on wetlook, so we decided to create something with a slightly different flavor and with different elements (underwater and breatholding). I.E. the wetlook is not so "deliberate" on this site....it is much more "incidental"....and personally I prefer incidental wetllook (nonchalant wetlook) to wetlook that is too deliberate....but thats just me getting old and bored at filming 500 models and 4000 wetlook scenes over the the last 18 years.

As I said....there are many great wetlook producers already very adept at focusing on wetlook clothing on this forum....so there is nothing I can do that they do not already do extremely well too....so EuroWAM TEAM and I just looked at doing something a little differently....cos thats the fun in doing these shoots....trying new things and not doing the same stuff all the time.

MK

In reply to Message (37190.1.1.1) Hello Well said MK on that, but seems like Florida Maiden is for swimsuit fans

By Getwet - us Tue 09/09/08 22:54:24 GMT

Florida Maidens seems to be mostly about swimsuits underwater, seeing that's all they wear there. Just can't figure swimsuits as true wetlook. But I agree, pay-per-view, is great in not having to pay for material of no interest to you and just gettin material you like. Great concept for that.
In reply to Message (37190.1.1) Hello Re: Swimsuit!? Bummer!

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Tue 09/09/08 14:44:22 GMT

Please bear in mind that the site is not purely for wetlook fans, but it is based on requests from underwater and swimsuit fans too.

We will always have clothing scenes on the site, but we will, at times, have swimsuit scenes too.

That is the main reason why Download Stores are so much better value for customers than Membership sites. Cos with a membership site, you may end up paying for a membership and only enjoying 25% of the clips, and 75% of what you get, may not interest you.....so you get less value with a membership site, cos you are often paying for things that you don't like. With a Download Store....you always get the best value, cos you only pay for those clips that YOU like, and for those clips that do not interest you, you simply skip those that are not what you like.

Anyway....stay tuned, we have dozens more Aquamaidens wetlook shoots with proper clothing already done, and in process of editing....so just stay tuned for future updates and you will see lots more clothing shoots...I can assure you of that.

MK

In reply to Message (37190.1) Thumbs Down Swimsuit!? Bummer! [nt]

By Anonymous - uu Tue 09/09/08 10:25:24 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (37190) Hello AquaMaidens - site updated html

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Mon 08/09/08 17:19:31 GMT

This week's update

08th September, 2008 - Romania Aquamaidens update - T248C2
This update is mainly for the underwater fans because Helen is wearing a swimming suit under her long blouse... Se also wear a pair of tan pantyhose and heels too (but she quickly remove those after she got them wet).

08th September, 2008 - Florida Aquamaidens update - MS02A
Florida AquaMaidens models... Update number MS02a.

CHECK THE SITE FOR THE OTHER FREE HD CAPS

Also see our sister sites recent updates

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]