Wetlook-Online

Message # 37174.3.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: what?

Date: Mon 08/09/08 02:58:18 GMT

Name: sjakie nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I buy one in 2006, in a fashiom shop. You talking bullshit man
In reply to Message (37174.3.1.1) Note Re: what?

By plonss - nl Sun 07/09/08 20:28:54 GMT

Yes, of course I want to explain what I mean. As I said I love jeans shirts. But unfortunately they are out of fashion since the 1990s, and the last one I saw in a shop (in the Netherlands) was I think in 2001..... And for years now I did not see a woman or girl wear them. Anyhow, I ordered one of your video's, and loved it. Thank you for putting them in the online-shop.

In reply to Message (37174.3.1) Question what?

By Graham (Styx) - gb Sun 07/09/08 20:21:25 GMT

Care to explain what you mean? The denim was standard/normal the year these videos were shot.
In reply to Message (37174.3) Thumbs Up denim shirts ! I love them, but in what museum did you find them ?? [nt]

By plonss - nl Sun 07/09/08 16:20:49 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (37174) Pictures StyxTake2 video updates html

By Graham (Styx) - gb Sun 07/09/08 12:27:07 GMT

Here's today's video updates at www.styxtake2.com
If you have any requests for further updates (videos or photos) let me know.

Video 024 - Melody
For those who think jeans are not enough, it’s TOTAL DENIM! In the river wearing denim jeans, denim shirt, denim jacket, Melody swims and soaks in the slow tantalising way she does best. Incidentally, no underwear whatsoever is worn - so all that wet denim is in total contact with her body. (18 minutes)
Screen Captures

Video 026 - Tammy
Another girl who has sparked a big response, can only be described as a babe! This is her first ever wet movie, she loved doing it and it shows in the mischievous glint in her eye. Here we see her having loads of fun in the pool- see through top (no bra) and that skirt is removed to show off her see through panties too. (8.5 minutes)
Screen Captures

Video 029 - Natalie
Complete movie of Natalie playing in the fountain in the centre of the city. Then totally soaked she goes walking around admiring her reflection in shop windows. (6.5 minutes)
Screen Captures

Video 034 - Sarah
New girl Sarah demonstrates how not to was a Harley-Davidson motorcycle. The water goes all over her and the bike's still dirty! Sarah wears "biker chick" clothes - leather pants and top plus boots. (9 minutes)
Screen Captures

Video 035 - Diana
A "killer" denim movie. One of the most popular girls on StyWetWorld wears total denim - jeans, shirt and jacket and totally soaks them. Few girls are brave enough to swim underwater in the river- but Diana's the girl for this! (17 minutes)
Screen Captures

Video and Photoset Updates - see www.styxtake2.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]