Wetlook-Online

Message # 37085.1

Subject: Hello your site doesnt working

Date: Tue 02/09/08 07:36:36 GMT

Name: Slawek pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Site is loading and next I see info :

"Internet Explorer cannot open site http://wetlookhunter.com/ - Operation Break"

??????????????????

In reply to Message (37085) Pictures Tight jeans on WetlookHunter.com html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@heelsnlegs.com ro Tue 02/09/08 05:44:45 GMT

Hi guys, the new girl on the site is Alex.. a very nice girl who had a lot of fun doing this update for us.
Pictures for you below and more on the site.

The new update

Alex B
I've meet Alex in a Saturday afternoon and she was out for a walk... So when I asked her if she have some time for us she said she have plenty of time... Alex is 22 years old and she is an Aerobic Instructor... She have a great body but I think that you can see that for yourself. Anyway... she have a pretty nice business and anyway I did not even had to mention the word money to her because the weather was hot and she was not dressed light (she worn blue jeans and high heels and a leather jacket with a sexy corset underneath as I discovered later) so a good soak in a hot day is a proposal you intend to accept. Unfortunately she did dot wanted to get her jacket into the sea but she enjoyed playing in the water very much so I guess that compensate the fact that she enter into the sea without that beautiful jacket. I hope you guys will enjoy this clip as much as much as Alex and we enjoyed.

NOTE: The clip is encoded in two versions (when you pay for the download you basically buy both) The CLIPS 1,2 are the parts 1 and 2 of the the Higher resolution version [encoded at 4 MBPS with a 1280x720 screen size].

CHECK THE SITE FOR THE OTHER FREE PHOTOS

Enjoy the pictures and have a nice day.
EuroWAM TEAM

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]