Wetlook-Online

Message # 37083.2.1.1

Subject: Hello ...just for the record...thats not rain

Date: Tue 02/09/08 21:37:34 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI...there was no rain....thats not rain you see in those pics. Those are overhead sprinklers that are set up in a small plaza area down by the lakeside....so there IS wetlook there every year....caused by the water shower and sprinkler machines. All you have to do is go down by the lake to see the wetlook sprinklers area, and then in the lake you will also see people swimming too.

Rain is something you cannot predict....so it is hard to go to events when you cannot predict whether there will be wet girls on not. The Streetparade has 100% guaranteed wetlook every year...caused by the sprinkler machines....so you can safely go to this event and know that you will see something worth seeing.

But forget about the LoveParade in Berlin...they stopped the wetlook at Love Parade about 9 years ago...and it has been a "dry" event ever since.

MK

In reply to Message (37083.2.1) Thumbs Up Gotcha! Thank you. [nt]

By wetwhiteandblue - us Tue 02/09/08 19:18:36 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (37083.2) Found It wetlook p14 and p15 + a lot of sexy women [nt]

By waterwet - ca Tue 02/09/08 15:04:12 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (37083) Hello streetparade

By lillonghorn0105 - us Tue 02/09/08 01:04:46 GMT

I remember sombody mentioning that the 2008 streetparade had gotten some rain this year and that there were a lot of wet girls there.  Well I found someone on flickr that had some pics and they are mainly on the first several pages past page 11 but there are a few here and there throughout the rest.  Please enjoy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/image_de_la_rue/page11/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]