WetlookPro

Message # 37041.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: "pool crashing party"

Date: Sat 30/08/08 17:51:47 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well, here's a product idea: camoflage pool covers. For those folks who use pool covers, how about one which looks from above like a patio, vegetable patch, lawn, or anything else one might normally have in their backyard which isn't a pool.

Sure, a picture could still be snapped while the cover is off, but it would reduce the chances of the pool "announcing itself " on google maps and therefore reduce the chance of it being targeted and crashed.

In reply to Message (37041.1.1) Hello Re: "pool crashing party"

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sat 30/08/08 16:40:48 GMT

Yeah....I saw this on CNN news a few months ago. Apparently this is only a trend in the UK...and is not done in other countries. People in the UK are becoming increasingly angry at the Google Earth satellite imagery....that causes privacy issues now. I heard that one couple in the UK are now suing Google Earth...cos the satellite imagery was captured with they were sunbathing in their back yard...and their pics are now plastered all over the net etc.

This trend of "home invasion" and trespassing in the UK is a real problem now....cos now people use the Google Earth imagery to identify properties where people have a nice pool in their back garden...and then these people wait until the owner goes on vacation or is away...and they invade their home and cause lots of mishief and damage.

If I were rich enough to have a nice home with a pool in the UK...I would turn the tables on these people who trespass on your property....i.e. I would set up motion detectors around the pool...as well as 6-10 video surveillance cameras...and when the pool was invaded, the motion detectors would turn on the lights and cameras, and then record everything...and broadcast it all on Youtube......but then...I guess they would probably enjoy being on Youtube anyway.

The Google Earth maps are getting really pervasive now....i.e. when I look at the Google Earth satellite photo of my own house in Florida....the zooming and the detail are so good these days....I can count how many lawn chairs I have by the side of my pool....and I can even count the pot plants by the side of my house too....so they can easily see whether a person is sunbathing naked by their pool these days.....so I guess I had better put some pants on...next time I take out the garbage .....ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (37041.1) Hello Re: "pool crashing party"

By Roscoe_BC - us Sat 30/08/08 13:18:10 GMT

We live on a private lake, I wonder if I could issue an invite and make it look like one of these :).  A no-cost party!  I wouldn't even have to grill burgers or buy beer.  I've caught smaller numbers sneaking into my back yard for a skinny dip at 1AM already.  At least with the lake, I wouldn't have to clean the filters and rebalance the chemistry afterwords, unless they invade the hot tub.  
In reply to Message (37041) Idea "pool crashing party"

By Bruno - uu Sat 30/08/08 10:50:21 GMT

Website: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://sites.younglife.org/sites/SFGG/Home%2520Page/Pool%2520

Sound illegal but   ....  fun ..... and another source of wetlook?

See link below -or just ask google for "pool crashing party"

Has anybody an experience to share or some pictures?

Bruno

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://sites.younglife.org/sites/SFGG/Home%2520Page/Pool%2520Party.jpg&imgrefurl=http://blog.travelpod.com/2008/06/19/poolcrashers-use-google-earth-for-spontaneous-parties/&h=450&w=600&sz=63&hl=de&start=1&um=1&usg=__vSpCvF5scLoEU_hURch5tyOhI2Q=&tbnid=Mb2ARa3dzRXQMM:&tbnh=101&tbnw=135&prev=/images%3Fq%3D%2522pool%2Bcrashing%2Bparty%2522%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dde%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Dde-de%26sa%3DN

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]