Wetlook-Online

Message # 37030.1.1.1.1.1.3.1

Subject: Talking It ate mine too!

Date: Mon 01/09/08 00:10:23 GMT

Name: jetwetfun uu

Email: jet@jetwetfun.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I haven't had much lock with figuring out how to get them back.  I've Googled on it and have seen some people complaining about it, but it doesn't seem to be widespread and i haven't found a fix to recover them.  Boo on Mozilla for this one!
In reply to Message (37030.1.1.1.1.1.3) Hello Re: ...be careful with the new Internet Explorer 8 too

By Anonymous - uu Fri 29/08/08 22:36:54 GMT

I installed Firefox 3 a few days ago, without any hitches.  It took all my Firefox 1 bookmarks (I never did get around to Firefox 2) lock stock and barrel, and in the same order I had them in on the old version.  So I don't know why you would have a problem.  Maybe you checked the wrong box in the install process.

IE8 is, as I understand it, still in beta.    Given that the worst "virus" I ever suffered on my computer was IE7--kept half of my programs from working, including itself, and the only solution was to uninstall it and revert back to IE6, where still I am--I will be in no hurry to install this one.  In fact, I've shut off updates to keep MS from downloading the 300MBs it wants to send me as "Security Pack 3".   Which would be bearable, if I wasn't on dialup and if the MS downloads apparently put themselves at the head of the line, and slow down anything else that tries to load.

In reply to Message (37030.1.1.1.1.1) Hello ...be careful with the new Internet Explorer 8 too

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Fri 29/08/08 18:22:08 GMT

I have not tested this myself....but I just heard on the news this week that Microsoft are launching their latest version of Internet Explorer this week....version 8...and that new browser will include certain features to block people's surfing habits to adult sites. Supposedly, this new feature will now prevent people from seeing what adult sites you have been visiting....so it is supposed to give adult surfers more privacy.......but I will believe it when I see it....cos my guess is....that many pc places like hotels and airports and libraries and coffee shops....will just set up filters to block more people from actually visiting adult sites.

So...I am skeptical that IE version 8 will actually help us...by giving us more privacy....and what this may turn out to be...is just another layer of filters that will make it more difficult to visit adult sites.

Anyway....when somebody installs IE version 8...test it and let us know what you think of it.

MK

In reply to Message (37030.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Warning! New Firefox Update

By -WWW- - fi Fri 29/08/08 17:09:25 GMT

you ever thought about using one browser to all your dirty secrets, and one for every other thing in the net? =)

by the way, never had any problems while updating browser, but still i do keep a copy of all bookmarks..

In reply to Message (37030.1.1.1) Hello Re: Warning! New Firefox Update

By zoidberg - nf Fri 29/08/08 14:37:16 GMT

Didnt have that problem either. Not a fan of it though. For example, if i was to type "bbc.co.uk" in to the address bar, the first result on the drop down menu is the wam bank cos of the b in bank Confused   Very annoying and could lead to embarrassing problems!
In reply to Message (37030.1.1) Hello Re: Warning! New Firefox Update

By Ian - ibarnes@mts.net ca Fri 29/08/08 13:48:09 GMT

Yes, I'm not sure what happened either - I've had no problems in the past.

However I wish I had thought of saving my bookmarks prior to updating.

I will from now on.

In reply to Message (37030.1) Note Re: Warning! New Firefox Update

By Wetlooklvr - us Fri 29/08/08 13:31:12 GMT

Strange, I didn't run into that problem.  But I know in the past when I have reformatted my hard drives that I had to save my bookmarks so I can import them when I reinstall Firefox.  So, it is possible.   Not sure what happened with your update, though, because I have done it on two computers without losing bookmarks.
In reply to Message (37030) Hello Warning! New Firefox Update

By Ian - ibarnes@mts.net ca Fri 29/08/08 13:06:09 GMT

Just a head's up that the most recent update of Firefox deletes your bookmarks.

I have lost all of mine - accumulated over the years.I'm not well-versed enough to advise how to prevent the occurrence.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.005 seconds to generate ]