minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 27/04/24 00:35:20 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 3700

Subject: Idea WAM tip for movie/personal fun!

Date: Sat 17/05/03 01:30:17 GMT

Name: steve-o us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Being an "anti-germ" nut,I go through bottles and bottles of that Purell soap,you know-that rinseless;colorless;self evaporating liquid hand soap.(you never know who was holding that pole on the subway before you!).It gave me an idea,(albeit an expensive one),imagine buying 50-100 gallons of the stuff and pouring it into a bathtub for some REALLY clean wetlook fun!It's thicker than water so it feels gooey to the touch,plus it evapoates almost immediately,(on the skin at least),plus it's made up mostly of alcohol so it feels tingly and pleasant-and smells like 150 proof booze!Years ago I was experimenting with a substance called "methylcellulose"[sp?],that anyone can purchase from an online chemistry supply store.It's a thickening agent for shampoos.etc.It was something new and cool to try but I must warn you-its very,VERY messy!and extremely slippery!All you need is about 4-5 inches of the stuff covering the bottom of your tub and LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!! My favorite method of enjoying that compound was to mix a batch in my tub,(again just a couple of inches),then putting on something tight and smooth,(like a nylon divers suit-this enhances the slippery feel!),once you lie down in it and roll around a few times it's like you become a flopping carp!,(ever try to get a hold of a carp without neoprene gloves?),it's alot of fun!Probably be even more fun with a woman!-(for the few of you who are blessed with an undersanding wife or significant other!).Anyway that's my two cents,if anyone of you tries this-please post your experiences here!"I can only show you the door,you have to open it".   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]