MyWetloook

Message # 36994.2

Subject: Hello Re: Help identify film scenes

Date: Wed 27/08/08 22:54:54 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes....I know both...cos I have them both on tape (do I get a prize for knowing the answer....just kidding). Some people know sports  very well....and I know nothing about sports....my head is merely filled with useless information about wet and messy scenes from tv and movies.

The first scene with the sinking gondola boat...shows Pamela Austin in a wedding dress...in the sinking boat...from the 1967 movie "The Perils of Pauline"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062117/

This is common film that is often shown on TV.

The 2nd scene is a very rare item....from a short-lived 1980 tv sitcom series that was cancelled after only 11 shows, and has never been re-aried since it was cancelled. That scene shows  Annie Potts in a wedding dress, and other bridal guests in a flooded basement, from the 1980 u.s. sitcom called "Goodtime Girls".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080225/

Kudos to forum user Waterspaniel btw...cos he was the one who captured that scene and sent it to me in the early 90's.

It is very unlikely (with only 11 episodes) that that series will ever re-air or be released on dvd.....so if you are looking for a similar scene like that...i.e. a great flooded basement scene on a u.s. sitcom....then there is a great scene like this on the 1987 series PERFECT STRANGERS....and in the mid 1990's Drew Carey also did a similar scene that was just as nice on THE DREW CAREY SHOW too.

MK

In reply to Message (36994) Question Help identify film scenes

By Drdamp - ex Wed 27/08/08 15:10:55 GMT

Hoping one of our experts will be able to tell me which films the scenes are from at the following link. (Hope it works)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8803626@N03/

Thanks in advance.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]