WetlookPro

Message # 36925

Subject: Hello candid wetlook event

Date: Fri 22/08/08 01:29:21 GMT

Name: Corsair us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetman's account of the couple wading into the water clothed is incredible. It's one of the few that can top one of my sightings.

I was camping and rafting on the Hiawasse river.  When we got to the pullout area, one of the local churches was using the landing for river baptisms.   We quitely pulled our raft out of the water and waited for the others in our group. Meanwhile, I was locked onto the wetlook.  They must have come over straight from church.  The preacher and deacon were in the water wearing dress shirts and slacks, and those to be baptised were also dressed for church.  Most of the candidates were children, either girls too young to look at, or teenage boys wearing jeans and tshirts. However, the final person was in her late 20's or early 30's.  There she was walking into the river wearing a blouse and a knee-length skirt, hose and dressy sandals with maybe 1 or 2 inch heels.  After it was over, there was the usual hugs and congratulations, and then people started heading for their cars.  The lady in the skirt stayed a bit to talk to someone else, about kids or lunch or something else mundane. All the while, she is standing there dripping on the ground. No towel or anything else.  She and this other lady talked for about ten minutes, and then the newly baptised woman went and got into her own car, still dripping, and drove off.

My other good candid wetlooks were at the Atlanta fountains during the Olympics.  I remember watching one woman get soaked with her kids, and then saw her that night at an event. She was still in the same clothes and had spent the afternoon drip-drying.

I watched an Indian family all head into the fountain and get completely soaked. Not much too look at there except for one daughter who was in a denim dress.  MK has in his archives what footage I was able to capture.

A couple of other good wetlooks from when I was in my teens:  a different rafting trip on the Hiawasee. we get to the pullout area, and Doug's parents and sister are there to drive us back home. As we are herding the raft over to the side of the river, I see Doug's sister (a year or two younger than us) in the water. Apparently, while waiting for us, she decided to play in the river.  She hadn't planned on getting wet, so she is wearing jeans and a button-down shirt and sneakers, up to her neck in the water helping us pull the raft out. And then she had a 90 minute drive back to their house soaking wet.

Later, when Doug and I and some other guys were hiking through the woods near Doug's house, we came across his sister and two of her friends. They were under a smal rock overhang that had become a small waterfall due to recent rain. The girls tkaing turns trying to get a little wet without getting a lot wet.  Doug's sister just walked right under the water  so that it was splattering off her head and soaking her.   I think she just flat out liked wetlook. Too bad I wound up moving away.

Corsair

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]