Wetlook-Online

Message # 36915

Subject: Hello the wet mature lady at slipway for aquoboots

Date: Thu 21/08/08 15:11:29 GMT

Name: wetman uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

When I said mature she was about 50s I reckon but one of those well preserved ones.I love seeing ladies 50 plus in shorter skirts and if boots as well then wow.Her top was a black or dark blue sweater tucked neatly into that tight gey skirt and was wet to the waist but her top did seem to remain dry but certainly was wet around the bottom.Her boots were full knee height,not those that are just below the knee and nice close fitting side zip type as I noticed the zips when she came out.Both her and her partner left a wet trail on the concrete as they walked away,as I mentioned her boots were just squelching perfectly as I was now close by,I just had to see in detail!I have seen their car about localy as it is a distinctive restored morris 1000 so I am very tempted if I see them to bring up the subject with them after showing interest in their little car.Does anyone else have any good wet boot storys as that for me made it so special,the wet skirt was an extra bonus.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]