Wetlook-Online

Message # 36910.3

Subject: Hello Re: Desert Hawk's travels and random thoughts

Date: Fri 22/08/08 04:25:04 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Weirdo
In reply to Message (36910) Pulsing Desert Hawk's travels and random thoughts

By Desert Hawk - us Thu 21/08/08 06:35:58 GMT

Yesterday I went to Magic Mountain.  I saw lots of wet women on Tidal Wave and Roaring Rapids. I needed to fill up my brain with great views so i have something cool to think about on my trip to Las Vegas on Friday!  Yes, I am going back to Las Vegas again!  I will be there until next Thursday morning.  5 days of gambling, along with daily visits to the library for the internet and one day meeting my video game loving friend who lives there.  A no limit Texas Hold-em tournament Saturday night at 6 at Poker Palace.  Unlimited lobster at the Rio on Sunday night.  The Pinball Hall of Fame.  So many things to love!  My trip to Magic Mountain  was even more fun with Las Vegas in two days on my mind!  

I realize that I haven't posted much this summer.  That is because Flickr and Webshots have been rather dry (literally) this year.  Very few good wetlook picture finds to post, and never enough close together to justify a post.  I sure hope next year is better than 2008!  I thought I would post this to let everyone know that I am still here.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]