minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 09:43:10 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 36897.4

Subject: Dancing Re: mature wet lady story(true)

Date: Wed 20/08/08 20:36:58 GMT

Name: stan1953 ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
very nice and interesting storie, exciting.
In reply to Message (36897) Hello mature wet lady story(true)

By wetman - uu Tue 19/08/08 18:06:22 GMT

This is true what happened.I was at a marina development looking at boats for sale and noticed an older couple who were having trouble getting a smallish sail boat back on its trailer at the slipway,I think their wheels had gone off the edge of the concrete slip.Now,enter from the cafe an older but well dressed(in my opinion)tall lady and what I assume was her hubby who started helping the couple with the boat problem.The well dressed lady had a tightish grey skirt on just above the knee and a gorgeous pair of black leather boots on,after a minute or so the husband waded in the water clothed almost waist deep,whilst im not bi or gay I admit I found it exciting to see someone just do this,then to cap it off the lady still in her boots went in knee deep to help him tie a rope,she just didnt seem to care if she got wet!I was getting very turned on now,my wife was with some friends involved in looking at smaal boats so I hung around watching.Next thing the lady waded deeper almost deliberately wetting that lovely tight skirt to the waist,I am convinced both she and her husband were enjoying it!After a bit of tugging the boat wheels on the trailer were free and out cam the boat onto the slip.The lady just casualy waded out her grey skirt so shiny and now a much darker shade then those black soaked boots were on dry land,I was very close now and I could hear them squelching as she waked,She sat down in the sun and unzipped her boots and drained them out,she also had dark stockings or tights on,all wet.Her husband seemed interested in the wet boots helping her put them back on,wish it was me!!I am sure they were both into it so to speak and for me I was trying to conceal the classic unwanted bulge.Was anyone from here that couple?Why would someone soak probably reatively expensive boots deliberately unless into that?I saw them again about half hour later sitting having a coffee her skirt now semi dry and those lovely boots looking a bit dull,I bet when they got home they got wet in the shower together,well I like to imagine they did anyway!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.005 seconds to generate ]