Wetlook-Online

Message # 36866.3.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Wetlook in Jeans: Pictures + Video html

Date: Thu 21/08/08 14:02:18 GMT

Name: Poliut us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Normaly I'm one of these people who also see a lot of misstakes in Hollywood movies. Therefore I was allways trying not to make to much wrong when I was editing the Wetlook videos. Every sequence where you could see a shadow, light-equipment or similar was cut out of the video... but during the last month I got more and more emails like "Great video, but why was there this cut at 11:32? That was the best part of the video!". When I answered them "there was a little shadow from me" they allways told me that they don't care about this and would prefer to have not so many cuts during the videos. It's kind of a "how noticeable is it" factor. If it's that "blink-and-you-miss" that takes up less than 1% of screen size for the 0.5 seconds it's there, the only people who would notice it and uncritically point it out would be people like me. If it's something that's a bit more noticeable, something that takes more screensize and more screentime, than that becomes a different matter entirely. Therefore I changed my style a little bit and tried not to cut, because of a "blink-and-you'll-miss moment" (nice word for this) for the newest videos. So normaly when you see something like this in my clips, I have seen this also. For the microphone sequence you have thought it was my shadow, I thinking about 10 Minutes at this part of the video just to decide if I would cut it out (or crop this picture, and take the quality loose) or let this sequence just in in the video! So however I decide to make it, somebody will complain about this few seconds. True, you really don't have much options when it comes to that. You could either reshoot the scene (and hope that it's as close a replica to the original as possible), crop and pixelate (which wouldn't look right in comparison to the rest of the video), digitally edit that section where the shadow appears (LOL), or cut that sequence entirely. You're right "it really proves that you can take your eyes off the women"... so maybe I really did something wrong with the video... or something is wrong with you. lol I think we'll arrive at a middle ground on that issue lol But look at it this way, the ones I don't watch have no slipups that I can see lol (It's actually for RP purposes - like for those poolside sequences, it gives the whole "model[s] live there" feeling) Yes there are also some Water Proof cameras on the market. For them you don't need any protecion, but sadly they are build for filming your family at the beach. Nothing for more professional use at my knowledge. Maybe also as second camera, but i don't think I can use it for my videos. Yeah true, YouTube or family videos are a bit different than what you provide. But I thought that there were WP for just about every level, from all-pro to casual. Again, I'm not an expert on cameras.
In reply to Message (36866.3.1.1.1) Hello Re: Wetlook in Jeans: Pictures + Video

By Downloaddreams.com - info@downloaddreams.com uu Thu 21/08/08 02:28:09 GMT

Normaly I'm one of these people who also see a lot of misstakes in Hollywood movies. Therefore I was allways trying not to make to much wrong when I was editing the Wetlook videos. Every sequence where you could see a shadow, light-equipment or similar was cut out of the video... but during the last month I got more and more emails like "Great video, but why was there this cut at 11:32? That was the best part of the video!". When I answered them "there was a little shadow from me" they allways told me that they don't care about this and would prefer to have not so many cuts during the videos.

Therefore I changed my style a little bit and tried not to cut, because of a "blink-and-you'll-miss moment" (nice word for this) for the newest videos. So normaly when you see something like this in my clips, I have seen this also. For the microphone sequence you have thought it was my shadow, I thinking about 10 Minutes at this part of the video just to decide if I would cut it out (or crop this picture, and take the quality loose) or let this sequence just in in the video! So however I decide to make it, somebody will complain about this few seconds. Unfazed

You're right "it really proves that you can take your eyes off the women"... so maybe I really did something wrong with the video... or something is wrong with you. lol Bouncing

Yes there are also some Water Proof cameras on the market. For them you don't need any protecion, but sadly they are build for filming your family at the beach. Nothing for more professional use at my knowledge. Maybe also as second camera, but i don't think I can use it for my videos.

Best wishes,

Swen

In reply to Message (36866.3.1.1) Hello Re: Wetlook in Jeans: Pictures + Video

By Poliut - us Mon 18/08/08 19:12:58 GMT

You're right, that was a mic. It was kinda late on my first viewing.

And no, I don't really care about the little "slipups" (for lack of better words), they're things I periodically notice (I noticed one in another video in a "blink-and-you'll-miss" moment). It's not as bad as some people who watch movies just to point things like that out. Happy

But it proves that I CAN take my eyes off a woman Tongue

And I didn't know about the UW housing for the camera (as I couldn't). Aren't there some WR cameras that would make that a non-issue? Just curious, I'm not into filmography that much.

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to your next video, whenever that gets released.

In reply to Message (36866.3.1) Hello Re: Wetlook in Jeans: Pictures + Video

By Downloaddreams.com - info@downloaddreams.com uu Sun 17/08/08 21:19:32 GMT

Poliut,

yes I know that there was a tripoid for 2 seconds in the video. Normaly I cut something like this out, but I thought you all would prefer to let the sequence in the Video. But it was only viewable on the side of the picture... OK, next time I'll cut this out and then the video is 20 Seconds shorter. I really thought you don't care about this.

Where is a second Persons shadow??? Please tell me the timecode! I know when I filmed her high from above(top) the shadow of the microphone was a little bit in the picture in a great 10 second sequence. This part of the Video was so nice that I thought NOT to cut this part out of the Video.

I agree with you about the camera anles this time. My problem was, that I had no underwater housing with me (because of my limited flight luggage). So I first tried to film her from the lake view. But as you have maybe seen in the video the water was really deep when you walked too far (the ground was also very slippy). A few times I lost my ballance and was close to fall into the water.... nice for Wetlook, but not worth to kill a camcorder. I can tell you that I still risk too much for filming this one video there and I killed a lot of Equipment in Water, Sand and Mud during the last years... I try not really to play more on the safe side now, but I know better if one more angles are worth it. Hope you understand this.

Best wishes,

Swen

In reply to Message (36866.3) Hello Re: Wetlook in Jeans: Pictures + Video

By Poliut - us Sun 17/08/08 19:55:20 GMT

I spot a tripod stand, and a second person's shadow....  Found It

I found the camera angles to be a bit too... Few. I thought there would have been more angles present, although there were some great shots during that video. Other than that everything was nice. 8/10

In reply to Message (36866) Pictures Wetlook in Jeans: Pictures + Video

By Downloaddreams.com - info@downloaddreams.com uu Sun 17/08/08 07:56:29 GMT

Hi there,

here are some pictures of our new WETLOOK Update:

"Katerina has found this beautiful lake with turquoise glistening water. She is alone here; there is far and wide no one to be seen. It is warm and the lake looks so inviting. Katerina sits down on the shore in the surf of the waves. The waves roll softly up to her jeans. Thats so refreshing. Katerina makes a few steps into the lake and plays with the water. She feels like a mermaid. She lies down on the shore and let the waves surround and embrace her ..."

Hope you enjoy! Happy

Michelle

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]