MyWetloook

Message # 36848.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Absolutely Fabulous - No Response

Date: Sun 17/08/08 12:25:50 GMT

Name: Absolutely Soaked us

Email: absoaked@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Not a problem!  I will get you the set you were unable to download.  Thanks for your patience.
In reply to Message (36848.1.1.1) Hello Re: Absolutely Fabulous - No Response

By Ian - ibarnes@mts.net ca Fri 15/08/08 20:32:06 GMT

Thank you , Absolutely Soaked for your personal e-mail. I appreciate you taking the trouble to respond to me.

You take such wonderful pictures, it is frustrating to look forward to a download and not being able to get it.

However I promise I will take SirColin's suggestion of downloading within IE (thanks SirColin!) next time. I was, indeed using FireFox.

I actually tried to do this after the second download failure - but the site is set up so you may only download the link once.

I was unable to get them to send me the link again.  

But again, thanks for responding- it means a lot!

In reply to Message (36848.1.1) Hello Re: Absolutely Fabulous - No Response

By Absolutely Soaked - absoaked@yahoo.com us Fri 15/08/08 08:56:58 GMT

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your troubles & thank SirColin for pitching in and helping out.  Unfortunately, one of the things you give up (in addition to 40% of your sales) when you go with a download site like images4sale is technical control.  The site does refer you to email them with technical problems.  But if they're going to be unresponsive, what I'll do from here forward is post the yahoo address above.  If you have a technical problem and you get no response from images4sale, contact me at that address.  I will try contacting them on your behalf, copying you.  If we get no results, I will work things out with you personally and pursue the matter myself with images4sale.  

For your troubles, please contact me & I'll do something that will make you happy.

In reply to Message (36848.1) Idea Re: Absolutely Fabulous - No Response

By SirColin - us Fri 15/08/08 03:22:52 GMT

I had this problem with a video download once, but I don't remember if it was from the same site or not.  After digging through their FAQ section I discovered that you had to use Internet Explorer for the video to download in the proper format.  I was using Firefox and kept getting a notepad file too.  Once I downloaded it with IE it worked fine.  I'm not 100% sure that this is what's causing your problem, since I was downloading a video instead of a pic set and can't even remember what site I was on, but if you're not using IE it's worth a shot.  Good luck.
In reply to Message (36848) Thumbs Down Absolutely Fabulous - No Response

By Ian - ibarnes@mts.net ca Fri 15/08/08 01:57:37 GMT

I paid for a picture set from Absolutely Fabulous and it downloaded as a 'notepad" file.  (Once you have downloaded it does not allow you to try the link again).

I inquired with the webmaster and received an automated response with the same link. Again it downloaded as a "notepad" file.

I sent another inquiry to request a personal response.  No reply.

I sent another e-mail requesting a refund - no reply.

Now I am going "public" - it does not appear this webmaster is interested in any problems that may arise.  

(sales order 5912487)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]