WetlookPro

Message # 36825.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: It`s a MK Clip

Date: Wed 13/08/08 18:12:33 GMT

Name: Galla de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I remember that episode! BTW, they repeat old episodes of the "Harald Schmidt Show" on "Sat1 Comedy". And im very sure someday they will show that scene again.
In reply to Message (36825.1.1) Hello Re: It`s a MK Clip

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Wed 13/08/08 15:10:29 GMT

I am not sure what scene you mean, but fyi tape 274001 was a tape sent to me by my friend Mario from Poland, and Mario is a diehard wetlook fan who also visits this forum, and he knows how to capture scenes well. That means....I am 100% sure that whatever you saw in that clip....that is ALL that the tv show aired....i.e. there were no "aftershots" that were broadcast....cos Mario would not have missed those or left them out. You can be sure that wetlook collectors always capture all the best bits, and they do not omit things from their tapes. Only a mainstream collector would omit things that we want to see....cos wetlook fans always try to save all the best bits from any scene that airs.

FYI, Mario kindly shipped me a huge box of 50 very old VHS tapes from Poland to the USA several years ago, and I went thru his entire collection and saved all the best scenes and I converted things to 11 x 2hr DVDs...so his collection was converted to 11 DVDs called 274001 to 274011

FYI, the beingwet tv trailer was created from some of Mario's collection of great scenes.

http://www.beingwet.com/freepreview.php

These scenes were all rescued from very old VHS tapes that were decomposing and gathering dust in Mario's attic.....so the lesson there is....please don't throw away all your old VHS tapes....if you need help to salvage scenes from old tapes and to enhance the scenes (brighten and sharpen them) and re-master them to DVD, then email me and I can maybe help you.

MK

In reply to Message (36825.1) Talking It`s a MK Clip

By Wetclothes - se Wed 13/08/08 06:30:00 GMT

I think this is a clip from MK. The number is 274001. It is a couple in formal clothes who jump in the pool. I just wonder who the lady is? She look so great. Maybe there are som aftershot too ......
In reply to Message (36825) Question German Talk Show

By wetclothes - se Tue 12/08/08 19:14:22 GMT

I need some help. I saw a clip while ago. Harald Schmidt late show I think the name of the show is. The clip are in the Beingwet somewhere. He took a lady and jump with her in a outdoor pool. Can someone tell me the name of the lady and maybe show us a pictures of her?  Are the pants she have on leatherpants? Please help.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.100 seconds to generate ]