WetlookPro

Message # 36823.3.1.1.1

Subject: Hello not so "elusive"

Date: Tue 12/08/08 23:44:16 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I will start my posting with the thought that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder..."  I write this primarily for Stormy...

Now, can I get "technical"???  Well, this is all supposed to be in good, enjoyable fun.  The last thing I want to do is offend you...quite the contrary...I hope to encourage you to continue pursuing perfection.  I had a thought about perfection...what if perfection was actually attained?  What then?  Perhaps it might simply set a new standard?  Once accompished, you may seek a higher level of perfection to attain, maybe not with t-shirts, but perhaps with dresses?  Who knows what the future holds?  It is impossible to say, this can only be revealed once perfection has been attained.

I have to agree somewhat with Anthony.  In a way, I hope you never attain perfection, and instead, continue to pursue it (of course, sharing all of your efforts with all of us along the way).  But totally, (I don't know who said it) if you are having fun with your "work" it shows in the greatness of the product.  As for me, besides the various wet clothing portrayed, the thing that I find the most delight is with the beaming smile on the face of the model...or maybe not necessarily just the "smile" but the "light" in the model's eyes...a light that adds the finishing touch to an already beautiful woman...that shows a woman alive and having a really great time...

Thank you for that!

In reply to Message (36823.3.1.1) Thumbs Up Re: Elusive

By EdR - us Tue 12/08/08 20:26:23 GMT

Stormy,

We have been huge fans of yours for quite some time.  As one photographer to another, we all search for that "elusive" shot...alas, we have yet to find ours...as far as perfect garment/fabric to catpure the sheer clingy look you are trying to capture...we have a few fabrics we have used in the past...if you dont mind us sharing a few with you  

We have ventured into designing some of our own garments for our different looks.  One fabric as Im sure Anthony can agree is silks...can be loose or tight fitting..lighter colors of course become sheer, clingy and really look fantastic,  another satins....maybe not as sheer but certainly clingy....rayon, cottons, linens....some of the dance material such as lycra/ polyester type fabric, may be clingy but not super when wet...however, having said that, the one image of the long haired gal on beach had a brown, polyester dress on and we captured the shot just as soon as she stood up out of the water...but again not sheer..

You have inspired us for quite some time....keep up the fantastic work...we for one of many Im sure are big fans and will continue to admire your fantastic images.....

Ed

In reply to Message (36823.3.1) Hello Re: Elusive

By Stormy Waters - uu Tue 12/08/08 18:39:54 GMT

Thanks for the compliments!

The whole "elusive" posting was mainly just an excuse to discuss the topic!

In reply to Message (36823.3) Happy Re: Elusive

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Tue 12/08/08 18:26:01 GMT

Stormy,

I can understand everything you've said about the "perfect wet t-shirt" shot, but I'm not sure a "technically perfect" shot is necessarily a desirable goal. You've produced some fantastic shots which don't fit your description of perfection, but I can't imagine any way in which they could be improved. In other words, they are "flawless wetlook" while not being "perfect". See my reply to your other post for a couple of my favourites.

What could be wrong with these models? Have Carmen's curves been artificially enhanced? If so, does it really matter?

Stormy, in the world of wetlook, you are an artist. You find beautiful models and do awesome work with them.

In a way, I almost hope you never find the perfection you seek. I fear that once you do, you might not have a reason to keep taking pictures. For as long as you continue to try, we can continue to enjoy the result of you ongoing efforts.

Take a bow, and please thank all those girls for their participation!

In reply to Message (36823) Hello Elusive

By Stormy Waters - uu Tue 12/08/08 16:33:13 GMT

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10035203@N03/2690683344/

This photo (not one of mine) has gotten me to thinking about my elusive pursuit of the perfect wet-t shirt shot. This one doesn't fully measure up, but it helps illustrate my point

The perfect shot would be of a model with fairly large, well shaped breasts with good-sized nipples (not to be too clinical here) and the gal would have an overall great body. Of the 30 models I've shot with, 10 fall into this category.

She would also have natural boobs. Of the 10, six would make the grade.

She would have to be willing to take the plunge in a thin, white shirt. No bra, of course. Only two are now in the hunt.

Here's the problem. With large boobs, the nature of the fabric and size of the shirt are critical, and there is little tolerance for error. Because what we're seeking here is a shirt that becomes an absolute second skin. On smaller breasted women, this isn't such an issue: a very tight shirt will do the trick. But on the larger bust, a really tight shirt stretches away from the body at several points.

The solution is a slightly larger shirt loose enough to glue down in the cleavage and on the underside. But too much fabric, and it just hangs when wet. If the size is correct, the fabric must be thin and very stretchy, and most t-shirts just don't cut it.

So tens of thousands of shots, and still perfection eludes me.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.052 seconds to generate ]