MyWetloook

Message # 36820.2.2

Subject: Hello Re: New Round

Date: Tue 12/08/08 20:16:25 GMT

Name: Roscoe_bc us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I've got to agree.  I think your jeans shots win because you like jeans shots and your enthusiasm shows in the results.  Good photogs usually are at their best when they are doing what they like best.  Like when Leon is doing dressy.  Carmen in Jeans is awesome, because Carmen is awesome, so I generally vote for them despite the jeans.  I like the rare Carmen in skirts shots I've seen even better.  But personally, I think Carmen (as well as other models of yours) in a wet, maybe light colored, satin evening gown and heals would probably leave me speechless.  Or a business suit with a silk or satin blouse.  Is carmen up for dressy glamour, or does she prefer casual?  I always figured it was her preference.
In reply to Message (36820.2) Hello Re: New Round

By FountainFrolic - us Tue 12/08/08 18:11:42 GMT

Stormy - please don't take this as a complaint, rather just an observation.  Love your photos and have for a long time.  But you observe that in the contests you've been running, jeans photos almost always win.  But as I've looked at the sets you've been posting, 90% have been jeans pictures, with very few dresses/skirts to vote for - and the few I've seen have been mostly very casual skirts.  Personally, I'd always vote for a dressy dress or skirt or suit, but that doesn't seem to be your style - and again, not a complaint, just an observation!  
In reply to Message (36820) Hello New Round

By Stormy Waters - uu Tue 12/08/08 14:46:10 GMT

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stormy-waters/sets/72157606075232005/with/72507617/

Here are some generalizations about which photos are the most popular with this crowd.

--jeans photos usually win

--rear shots usually don't

--the more see-through, the better

--the more drenched, the better

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]