Wetlook-Online

Message # 3675.2.1

Subject: Info Where Lothar went wrong!

Date: Thu 15/05/03 08:37:51 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@madasafish.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well, I don't believe at all, that there are women who are into wetlook. As soon as I told them, that I am into wet clothes, they looked at me as if I was mad. I did not have many relationships. They did not last longer than vour weeks or so. One woman droped me out as I told her to go into the bathing tub with her clothes on. And I wanted to take pictures of her. She was like: "You are perverted..." That was it.

leonmoomin:

Damn Dude, gently does it!  Its one thing to ask a girl to get wet, its another altogether to ask her to let you take pictures of the event!  Personally I don't like asking girls if they will get wet for me, so I never ask!  I have pictures all over my bedroom and a few dotted around my house, a girl usually gets the message without me having to say a single word!  They usually say something like, "So, that's what rocks your boat is it?"!

Another technique is, to play off wetlook like a kind of foreplay!  Lead a girls into the bathroom and pull her into the shower or bath, DON'T force her, lead her in!  They will usually allow themselves to be pulled in and if you can, do your best to make the whole experience worth their while!  That means, think about what she wants, PLEASE her!  They will come back for more if you do a good job!  I do agree (contraversially) that there are no women, or very few at least, who have a wetlook fetish, but, they all like to have fun and good sex!

Another one - I talked and talked and talked untill she finally did what I wanted. I had to talk to her for weeks and I did not release her, untill she finally went into the tub with her dress on. . I took pictures of her to put them on the internet. But she did not want that. I can't understand  – it looked good, though. So I did it. She realized that I put her pretty pictures on the net and then she even threatened to call the police, if I did not delete them. So selfish and egoistic.

leonmoomin:

Oh my GOD!!!!  I can't believe what I am reading!  He nagged and nagged this girl to get wet for him and when she eventually gave in to his requests and did what he wanted to please him, he posted the pictures on the net, against her wishes!  Talk about wanting to get arrested!  Technically, in the UK this is not illegal, but, a girl in this position is within her rights to get an injunction to stop the pictures being on the net.  This is probably why he got away with this sort of behavior!  She realised that there was not a lot she could do!

He calls her selfish and egotistic, yet, he has the ego of thinking that the pics of her he took were so great that he became selfish enough to post them against her wishes!  Oops!

Them I inserted announcements in the paper and the internet. At first I mentioned wetlook photography. But nothing happened. That proves me, that there are no women, who are into wetlook.

Try uni notice boards and your local jobcentres, there are girls who will do it, but you will have to pay them!  He needs to make some female friends, he needs to be honest with them and then he can ask them.

Then I inserted sometihng without wetlook. I even got to know some. At first I did not tell her anything for a whoe while. And then I asked them about pictures. None of them was ready to do it. Then I offered threm money. But all of them have been so selfish, that my money was obviously not enough. . They were like: I would fullfill my female duty, if the money was right.

leonmoomin:

Girls do not have a duty as sex toys for men!  They will do things to please men, but will NOT be forced into it!  Women are human beings as well, not just pritty objects for us to look at!  Even girls that get payed to do wetlook are not generally treated like sub-humans for their pictures!

They all just think of their advantages. Only of them selfs

leonmoomin:

Of bloody course they do!  It's human nature!

Then I combed the wetlook scene for a wet girl. I Mailed: Come on - we meet – come on, lets get wet together - come on, we take some pictures...

But none of them replyed more than twice. I suppose, they are no real wetlook woman. And none of them wanted to give me her phone number -

leonmoomin:

Well, I'm really surprised!  None of them wanted to give you their number?  Must have been something you said!

none of them even wanted to visit me. I was like: Come on - I pay for your gas... But all of them wanted the bone to come to the dog.

Well, I know now how to think about woman. If I see wetlook couples, I wonder – Was has he what I don't have? He probably gives her more money. But I can't afford that. Anyway - better single than having a greedy woman.

leonmoomin:

I have never in my entire life had to pay a single woman to get wet or messy for me!  Not once!  Treat them with respect, try to think, what's in it for them?  A lot of the wetlook couples that you see on the net are committed to each other and give each other mutual respect!

The girls that you see on my websites, the ones who model for me do it because they are my friends and because I am completely honest about who I am and what I do!  I treat them with respect and do not force them to do things!  I am not perfect and at times have got a little carried away with the WAM side of relationships, but not to the degree I have seen desplayed here!

Sorry if I have offended here, Lothar, if you want some good advice, please feel free to e-mail me!

leonmoomin Talking

In reply to Message (3675.2) Thumbs Up Nice one Robbi...No wonder Lothar had no joy with that attitude to women [nt]

By Placebo Effect - gb Thu 15/05/03 07:41:12 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (3675) Hello New Website

By Robbi - robbi@nasse-klamotten.de de Thu 15/05/03 04:43:02 GMT

A test version was already out, but the site was not ready, yet. Well, some of you guys may recall WasserStoff. It got deleted by the provider - maybe it was because I exposed too many pictures from public.

Now I re-launched the website. It contains few pictures but it it based on interviews and informations from all over the wet world. Well, I hope You like it!

Robbi <°)))><

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.077 seconds to generate ]