minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 10:50:47 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 36700

Subject: News/Mag/Book A bit of advice to those who want their ladies to appreciate wetnes

Date: Sat 02/08/08 20:50:05 GMT

Name: Vic se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I've been on the forum since 1998 and frequently seen the questions from guys who wants to get their girlfriends wet but don't know how. I just wanted to share a little something of my experience regarding this and hopefully give some useful advice on how to succeed in making a girlfriend that doesn't have our fetish to enjoy getting wet.

I lived together with my ex-girlfriend for 5 years and although we occasionally got wet, she thought the whole thing was stupid. I didn't tell her about my thing for wet clothing, which was probably stupid, but I didn't know where to begin. We broke up in 2004 and about a year and a half later I met my current love, Jennifer.

When I met her, I knew instantly that she was The One, cause we had so much in common and she was funny and blabla you know all the things that just makes you realize this is It. But, of course, she wasn't into getting wet in clothes. Not back then.

After a while in our relationship, we got wet every now and then. I started water fights when we were doing the dishes, or I pulled her into the shower, or asked her to come and wash my hair when I was in the bathtub and then pulled her in. Those kinds of things.

What I did was, I always made these wet encounters be about HER. I always pleased HER before I'd let her give it to me. That way, getting wet became a good sexual experience for her, not just her fulfilling my fantasies.

After one particularly nice evening, I "came out" to her and explained how turned on I get by the sight and touch of wet clothes. She smiled and said "that's good to know".

Today, it happens that she's in the bedroom dressing up and then comes out, stands in the doorway and says "fancy a shower?". She knows how excited I get and she knows what kind of attention she gets when doing this, so dressing up for getting wet or shopping for clothes to get wet in excites her too. It often happens when we are in stores that she asks me, "you think this would be nice in the shower?"..

I'm a very lucky guy for this, and the reason why she does this is simply that she knows that she will get much out of it as well. I was absolutely shocked one time about 6 months ago when we were in a taxi home from a party and she whispered that she wanted to get wet, and once in the shower I found out how aroused she was. I realized that it wasn't my kind of arousal (i.e. the wet clothes), but rather that she knows just which button to press to have me all over her and satisfy her.

So, my advice to all of you that wonders how to have wet experiences with your ladies: Make it about THEM, not about YOU. Make them associate the wet experience with something positive and fun, not them being mere actressses  in a fantasy.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]