Wetlook-Online

Message # 3669.1

Subject: Lookout Re: Story

Date: Thu 15/05/03 04:14:13 GMT

Name: Jon West Mids gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

All good apart from the Drink Driving!!! Can't be good Lookout
In reply to Message (3669) Info Story

By Mike - Geek899273@aol.com uu Wed 14/05/03 15:36:01 GMT

This is my first time posting a story in here plus it was the first time I ever got wet with someone, so here it goes.

This happened a few months back, I started seeing this girl who had no idea about my wetlook fetish.  I picked her up after she got off work and I just got done with work.  I still had on my work clothes (sports jacket, dress pants and a pair of khaki dress pants), we was wearing a suit with a black sports coat with a white blouse and black dress pants.  We ended up going to a bar for some drinks and talking most of the evening.  We were both pretty drunk by the time we left and she didn't live that far.  As I was dropping her off it started to rain pretty hard.  I told her I would just drop her off at her front door.  She said "Don't you want to come up for a bit" (Which I gladly accepted).  I pulled up to her door and she said "Why don't we wait a bit and see if it lets up", I told her to go on ahead and I would park and brave it, plus in the city it could take enough time to find parking that the rain might stop.  I didn't want it to stop.  I found parking about 2 blocks and walked back to her place hoping to get as soaked as possible.  I wasen't that wet by the time I got back.  She apologized about me having to walk and then she started laughing about how I got wet and she wished she could have seen me running in the rain.  I told her that I could demonstrate.  She asked how and I told her to come into the bathroom.  I turned on the shower and walked right in fully clothed with my shoes still on.  She started laughing and saying how nuts I was taking a shower will all my clothes on, even my jacket.  She was drunk enough so I made my move and said "Why don't you come in and wash up a bit", to my suprise she walked right in with her jacket and everything still on.  We ended up turning off the shower and I ran the bath so it filled up and we both layed together in the tub.  I don't think I need to tell you how the evening ended up.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]