Wetlook-Online

Message # 3669

Subject: Info Story

Date: Wed 14/05/03 15:36:01 GMT

Name: Mike uu

Email: Geek899273@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This is my first time posting a story in here plus it was the first time I ever got wet with someone, so here it goes.

This happened a few months back, I started seeing this girl who had no idea about my wetlook fetish.  I picked her up after she got off work and I just got done with work.  I still had on my work clothes (sports jacket, dress pants and a pair of khaki dress pants), we was wearing a suit with a black sports coat with a white blouse and black dress pants.  We ended up going to a bar for some drinks and talking most of the evening.  We were both pretty drunk by the time we left and she didn't live that far.  As I was dropping her off it started to rain pretty hard.  I told her I would just drop her off at her front door.  She said "Don't you want to come up for a bit" (Which I gladly accepted).  I pulled up to her door and she said "Why don't we wait a bit and see if it lets up", I told her to go on ahead and I would park and brave it, plus in the city it could take enough time to find parking that the rain might stop.  I didn't want it to stop.  I found parking about 2 blocks and walked back to her place hoping to get as soaked as possible.  I wasen't that wet by the time I got back.  She apologized about me having to walk and then she started laughing about how I got wet and she wished she could have seen me running in the rain.  I told her that I could demonstrate.  She asked how and I told her to come into the bathroom.  I turned on the shower and walked right in fully clothed with my shoes still on.  She started laughing and saying how nuts I was taking a shower will all my clothes on, even my jacket.  She was drunk enough so I made my move and said "Why don't you come in and wash up a bit", to my suprise she walked right in with her jacket and everything still on.  We ended up turning off the shower and I ran the bath so it filled up and we both layed together in the tub.  I don't think I need to tell you how the evening ended up.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]