WetlookPro

Message # 36670.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Question about getting wet in London

Date: Fri 01/08/08 18:38:33 GMT

Name: Victor ru

Email: victor-ivanovich1@yandex.ru

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The advantage of the story taking place in the centre of London is that it is easier to visualize. Everyone knows the foutains in Trafalgar square. Or is it too trivial? But when the impressions of two particular people are included in the story, with their doubts, hesitations, and then ... when they finally make up their minds, and what they feel afterwards. Or is it prohibited nowadays? The story could take place in the future, when the authorities become more reasonable and allow people bathe in those fountains (at least those people who are wearing their clothes).
In reply to Message (36670.2) Hello Re: Question about getting wet in London

By wetimer - isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk uu Thu 31/07/08 20:48:54 GMT

The serpentine would indeed be suitable. In fact, it even has a swimming area. However, you should be aware that there are usually loads of people there, so the public reactions would have to be included in your story.

Apart from the Serpentine, I have personally been completely frustrated by the lack of other suitable wetlook locations in London, so if anyone else has any to add, then please do!

The only other ones I know if is a fountain, also in Hyde Park, half way down Park Lane, but it always seems to be filthy or empty these days, and Somerset House fountains.

In reply to Message (36670) Question Question about getting wet in London

By WetNoise - wetnoise@googlemail.com gb Thu 31/07/08 18:14:00 GMT

Hi all, I'm working on a new wetlook story and I'm looking for a bit of inspiration!

As with most of my stories, it's based on a true event which is then stretched to include what might have been!  The basic premise involves two people walking through the streets of London when they get caught in an unexpected downpour.  (It's kind of true up to this point.)

I'm then thinking that the characters enjoy getting wet in the rain, then chance upon a body of water and think "Well, we're already soaked, why don't we jump in?"  Trouble is, I'm not sure what they could jump in to.  It has to be in central London to fit with the story, and obviously not the Thames, because it's a wetlook story, not messy!  Wink Smile

The only thing that springs to mind is the Serpentine in Hyde Park.  Is that plausible?  Has anyone been in it?  Do any of the other parks in central London have similar lakes?  I vaguely remember that St James's Park has a lake, anyone been in that?  I want something that the characters could jump into and splash around, something deeper than a puddle but not something deep enough for them to drown in...

All ideas gratefully accepted!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]