WetlookPro

Message # 36634

Subject: Read This Fountains in Leeds

Date: Tue 29/07/08 15:11:58 GMT

Name: JameswetJeans ex

Email: richardhead82001@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Guys, in Leeds City Square, sprinkler fountains there are great

On Saturday, there was a group of 4 girls and three lads (about 18) 3 of the girls had denim shorts on, very short indeed, splashing and getting soaked on had socks on which was a turn on

a better turn on was a girl in Green boob tube, black dress, and black stockings / tights, this was really great, and they stayed there for about half an hour, splashing in sprinklers etc.  I had to sit down to control my excitement.

Anyway, even better today was two girls with a baby about 3 years old, they were splashing, one had white vest top which went see through and tight light blue Jeans, and sandals, this was great, and the other girl had black cardigan thing on, grey top underneath and dark blue Jeans, plus boots, I had a right time watching sneakily as I was sat down, I had to share this, hot days get down to City fountains, Sheffield has good ones, Nottingham, Birmingham, Manchester

I have week off work, so gonna get down there tomorrow to hopefully catch some more sights.

get to these fountains, great on hot days

Cheers

James

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]