Wetlook-Online

Message # 36611.1

Subject: Hello Re: Continue from post 36589) A suggestion to a wetlook producer

Date: Mon 28/07/08 18:32:18 GMT

Name: Pooldancer us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wet Guy:

MK referenced the old LLAPA site from years ago (They are still on the net but haven't updated in a while).  While you were interested in wetlook scenes, the LLAPA site was primarily for Lingerie Lovers And Panty Art (LLAPA).  They did some sets that involved wet clothing, especially involving wet underwear.  They also included some explicit stories and were somewhat long compared to todays short scenes.  It might be that the low demand for these long scenes at a high price is what has caused the LLAPA producers to have stopped updating.

In reply to Message (36611) Read This Continue from post 36589) A suggestion to a wetlook producer

By Wet Guy - us Sun 27/07/08 23:31:44 GMT

Thanks for all the responses ... I appreciate your comments.

MK - I thought your historical perspective was very good.  I recall seeing "Shawn" (I think one of your models) and another girl in a long tape where they got in the tub together.  That was one of my favorites for a long time (Shawn was very hot!).  Many people may want short and sweet, I'd prefer a longer scene.

Make no mistake about it, I was not in any way criticizing your work, just making a suggestion based on my own pleasures!  And, based on my preferences as described in my posting, I have found the following sites to be the "best" for me over time:

- Marjorie ... it was great to hear from you!  Your outfits are always the best!  I love your business suits with a sheer blouse, pretty lingerie and stockings.  I'd love to see you in a sexy lace thong though.  Thanks for all your contributions over the years (by the way, I love the scenes with you and Silwet kissing ... very erotic!

- Graham / Styx ... awesome stuff, execially the sheer clothing.  You had (?) great models and great outfits.  Just would have loved to see Tori, June, Natalie, and Diana strip down at the end to their sexy underware.  I lovde the stockings, garters, lace bras and skirts.  Great quality to your videos as well.

- Leon ... I am a subscriber today and love his models, but would like to see more see-through outfits and a little more "skin."  I love the candid fountains pictures and the dunk tank from some time ago in the disco.  Leon, even if the Emma J bent over and showed an outline of a cute little thong, or Charlotte wore a sheer blouse and lace bra with a little nipple showing, and of course "my Lisa" with any of what I just mentioned your clips would be even better for me!

- MK ... I have not purchased from you in a while, but did like your videos as well.  It was just hard to know what you were really going to get by the preview pictures

- Into the Water ... I have purchased some downloads.  Recently there have been 2 that I think have been awesome.  One is Vera (what a beautiful woman ... just love her thin figure and beautiful breasts and most recently another lovely babe who wears a white skirt, garter and stockings.  She takes off her bra in the pool (very sexy) and there are a lot of shots underwater of her sheer little garter bouncing in the water.  Very hot stuff.

- Dunk tank Dames (Canada producer?) - I really loved that cute girl you had in the white tee shirt and jeans (can't recall her name at the moment) but seeing her tee go sheer and her saying "I guess I have a wet tee shirt, eh?" after she looked down at herself was priceless. She looked great in the black dress and stockings as well. I hope you have her back this year.

Guys, no criticism here, just suggestions and please take them in that spirit.  I am just expressing my own desires.

By the way, I really like the idea of investing in a production and then sharing in the profits after the film is made.  If any of you want to get back to me on that let's talk.

Anyway, an interesting conversation don't you think?

Wet Guy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]