Wetlook-Online

Message # 36606.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Sleepyhead day

Date: Sun 27/07/08 16:49:26 GMT

Name: WetNoise gb

Email: wetnoise@googlemail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Cool, I'll remember that next time my girlfriend stumbles out of bed at 2 in the afternoon!  Wink Smile
In reply to Message (36606) Happy Sleepyhead day

By idlewild - gb Sun 27/07/08 11:54:10 GMT

The town of Naantali in Finland is famous as the home of the Moomins. One day, LeonMoomin had been been up for several hours while LisaMoomin was still fast asleep in bed. LeonMoomin filled a bucket with very cold water and took it into the bedroom where LisaMoomin was quietly zzzzzing away, and poured it all over her, saying "Wake up, you lazy sleepy head!". LisaMoomin smiled sweetly back at him and responded: "Don't you think my wet nightdress is really sexy? Would you like to carry me down to the sea and throw me in? You could take some photos." So LeonMoomin picked her up and carried her down to the sea and threw her in and took some photos and they all lived happily ever after.

Before you dismiss this as an apocryphal story (and indeed I would be very surprised if there were any mention of it at Moominworld), consider that all over Finland, on July the 27th each year the laziest person in the house is thrown into a lake or into the sea, or has some water thrown over them in bed. It's called Unikeon Päivä (sleepyhead day). The most famous version of this tradition takes place in Naantali, where a well-known townsperson is taken from his or her bed and thrown into the sea. In 2004, it was the husband of the Finnish President, whose summer residence just happens to be in that town.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]