minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 20:59:25 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 36602

Subject: Read This little share for you guys...

Date: Sun 27/07/08 02:15:13 GMT

Name: wetladies_lover um

Email: KamiKezo_05@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

hello wazuup....

well, i have a little story that i want to share for you guys, i have a girlfriend and her name is carrie, shes 18 years old

and were been 2 years dating... this is my story, a couple weeks ago where just get bored on her house, because it have a strong storm hit our area and that means we don't have no cable, it ain't nothing to watch..... anyways i ask her about if we can go outside and get wet in rain.... it was pouring down rain so hard and im so happy when she tells me yes, so finally me and her went go outside of her house and she run through a big puddle... and dance, i really havin' fun to watch her, shes wearing her brown blouse, her tight jeans, and knee boots... i get wet too and its fun, then where walking across the street, she keep walking in big puddles thats why her boots is squishing, and she told me that she likes to get wet when shes wearing her favorite jeans, and her boots, we just stay outside in 4 hours and when the storms over we just playing and jumping in big puddles... i really have fun when were doing that... its so cool guys, till now me and her is still remember that time i mean it happen before but we just got little wet... and i hope we can still have fun to get wet fully clothes.. and i hopefully i can record that to my video camera and i will share it for you... till here i hope it happen to you too guys...

alvin....

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]