MyWetloook

Message # 36589.3

Subject: Hello Re: A suggestion to a wetlook producer

Date: Sat 26/07/08 11:13:10 GMT

Name: MARJORIE fr

Email: marjorie-alan@wanadoo.fr

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi wet Guy,

Am I the only one who flashes my wet see-through undies, garter belt and sheer seamed stockings? And sometimes strip down to them? Does'n't it fulfill at least a part of your dream?

True, I never thought to make shots of me putting them on and dressing up just before getting wet... Probably because I love to get wet in the same clothes I have been wearing all day down town.

In reply to Message (36589) Read This A suggestion to a wetlook producer

By Wet Guy - us Sat 26/07/08 03:59:09 GMT

Hello wetlook producer guys,

Over the past few years I have bought about $500 of paid clips and photos from you guys - Leon, Styx, Minx, Into the Water and assorted others.  In addition, I have purchased from some stocking / lingerie sites with stockings and garters (my thing). Sometimes I have been really satisfied with the purchases and other times disappointed.  But it seems like every venue is doing the same thing over and over again, just with different girls.

So, I know this is a totally personal thing, but I think one of you could make a lot of money with a new type of wetlook genre that I will outline for you.  Again, this is all about my personal preferences which may not fit with your larger audience, but since I have not seen this let me give my ideas and perhaps some of my wetlook friends will agree and some of you guys will think about my ideas as a new way of doing great wetlook.  Here are the "steps" I'd like to see:

- hot chick waking up or coming home from work in a sexy outfit

- thinking ... "I'd love to get wet in a pool, but I will need to change first"

- in her bedroom, opens the drawers to very nice undies / stockings / lingerie and starts to think about what would really turn her on

- picks out a really cute bra, panties, garter / stockings and then dress or pants/top (would prefer sheer outer clothing to show thier underware)

- very sensually puts on the chosen outfit

- gets slowly wet in the pool and feels that great sensation

- goes in and out regularly to show the underware against their wet curves

- then goes to a shower

- starts taking off the outer ware to show their sheer and very sexy underware

- strip down totally to show where they started from

Just my thing ... but as I see these beutiful models - from Vera, to Tori, to Dianna, to Emma, to Lisa, to Charlotte to Sammi (and many, many more of these very beautiful models doing wetlook that I have purchased videos of in the past) this is the type of wetlook I would love to see and would buy consistently:

Guys, do I have any support for this type of genre?

Thanks for your response ...

Wet Guy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]