MyWetloook

Message # 36569.1

Subject: Hello Re: Anne Hathaway Princess Diaries behind the scenes wetlook

Date: Thu 24/07/08 14:23:38 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yup....I have it all on tape from 3 years ago. I have a "behind the scenes" segment on tape showing how they shot that fountain scene from "Princess Diaries" (it is Princess Diaires 2 btw). It's about 2-3 minutes of outtakes from those scenes. It was shown on an entertainment show 3 years ago....so it is not new. I have those scenes on my 2005 tv tape# MK261.

I have not checked the DVD release though...maybe they show more on the DVD release as a special feature "outtakes" extra on the DVD.

BTW...while on the subject of "extras" that are added only to DVD releases.....has anybody bought the DVD boxed set for the ALIAS tv series with Jennifer Garner....cos one of those boxed sets has a great "behind the scenes" documentary that shows how Jennifer was making a wet scene that involves a catfight scene with another girl on a boat. Lots of behind the scenes shots of Jennifer's wet scenes. If I recall correctly...it is the Season 4 boxed set that contains this behind the scenes documentary....

http://www.the-trades.com/article.php?id=3759

But I am not sure all boxed sets of ALIAS have this documentary....i.e. now you can buy all 5 seasons of Alias all in one boxed set...but I dunno if they included those extras when you buy all 5 seasons as one set....cos sometimes they only put the outtakes on the individual season box sets...and they drop them when they group the seasons together in one boxed set. Anyway...if you get Season 4 boxed set of Alias...you can find a nice wetlook behind the scenes documentary segment on Jennifer Garner.

MK

In reply to Message (36569) Hello Anne Hathaway Princess Diaries behind the scenes wetlook

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 24/07/08 11:16:59 GMT

I was just watching a local morning news show. During the entertainment news segment, they were talking about Anne Hathaway. The accompanying video included a very short clip (perhaps 2 sec at most) of behind the scenes footage from her fountain scene in Princess Diaries. She was soaked head to toe, getting a good dousing from some guy with a garden hose. I'm wondering if there is more such footage to be had - it was a great shot.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.063 seconds to generate ]