MyWetloook

Message # 36545.4

Subject: Hello Re: To producers of wetlook pics and vids

Date: Wed 23/07/08 23:34:57 GMT

Name: Dunk Tank dave ex

Email: DunkTankdave@tiscali.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

We have been thinking of doing stuff along those lines but are also aware some people only want fully clothes stuff. We have been asking for feedback on our site so we can provide the material you want. If enough people want this material AND with the dunk tank rather than the pool / shower then we will happily try some work like this. We have also been thinking about a "Dunk Tank Strip " so the models start clothed and end up im the lingerie you talk about or do you want the girls in dry lingerie then dunked ?

Let us know what you want and we will provide it.

www.dunktankbabes.com

www.dunktankdownload.com

In reply to Message (36545) Info To producers of wetlook pics and vids

By Wet Guy - us Tue 22/07/08 01:52:35 GMT

Leon, Nigel, into the water, etc. all you great guys who produce stuff that feeds our fetish ...

I have spent a lot of money on wetlook, especially videos which are my thing.  Here are my suggestions if I were a producer to make big bucks on some new opportunities to catch more of guys like me:

1.  Love see-though.  My favorites are wet white blouses and wet whilte pants or skirt with colored, lace underware below.  White sheer or pale colors are best.

2.  How great is it to see a dry chick in stockings (especially lace top stockings) with a garter belt?  Few things better ...how hot!  Put 'em on and get 'em wet baby!

2.  See-through bras and panties - cute lace thongs and bras are best.  Show the breast in all its beauty and especially a nice erotic nipple showing through the lace bra and blouse.  The more see-through the better.  I love a sheer white blouse, sheer bra showing a beatiful erect nipple.

3.  Dry to wet - nothing better than seeing a hot chick in dry clothes with the above go to wet.  Go in the water you hottie! If she is in a hot outfit as discussed above where she looks great in dry clothing then wet with lace and sheer she is the best!

4.  Whether wet or dry, show me a pretty little lace (back especially) thong and see-through bra.  I just love see-through undies dry first then wet, what a great sequence it makes!  A little peak of what's underneath is just what the doctor ordered.

5.  Strip that blouse and pants or skirt ... show me the beauty of a woman in her dry clothing, then wet clothing, then wet clothing, then wet undies... the best.

6.   Last but first - why not show the beautiful babe waking up in bed in a night gown ... then, picing out an outfit from her drawer like a pretty lace bra and panites; a garter belt; a set of lace top stockings; then a pretty little white blouse and skit of pants.  and then walking into a ool.

Guys who produce wetlook pics and CD's ... my message is: dry clothing that is sheer as possible with lace unides underneath; see them on; undies after stipin the clothes; a look at dry then wet; full clothing wet then strip to undies; all sheer undies including stockings.

I know this is not for everyone, but I love: white: sheer; dry to wet; stockings; garter; dressing then undressing; chicks who love to get wet!!!

My plea to you all in terms of producing new videos ... go for it!

Do you other guys agree???

Wet Guy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]