MyWetloook

Message # 36541.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: ...great "double take"

Date: Tue 22/07/08 06:08:30 GMT

Name: Francis Chu au

Email: francischu@iinet.net.au

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Gee, I didn't know you went to Bondi Beach.
In reply to Message (36541.1) Hello ...great "double take"

By MK - uu Mon 21/07/08 20:43:52 GMT

That is the perfect "double take" reaction from the guy in the background.

That is one of the great mysteries to me....i.e. why the mainstream have never really appreciated that wetlook is far sexier than a naked girl or a girl in a bikini.

I guarantee you....if you had a load of girls wading in the surf who were topless or in skimpy bikinis....versus a girl in a see thru white dress....most guys will not bat an eyelid at the naked women or the skimpy bikinis...and they will turn their head to the girl in the wet dress instead.

I remember my first visit to Bondi beach in Australia in 1979....which is the best beach in Sydney and is renowned like St Tropez for all the topless women on the beach. I remember sitting on the beach and watching dozens of topless women playing in the surf...and nobody was interested in watching them at all...cos they were just "passe" and boring...and then one girl waded into the surf in a filmsy dress....and all the heads turned to watch that girl.....

BTW....if you want to see a lot of great "double takes" and reaction shots from passers by....you can see that of most of Leon's videos, cos Leon and his girls get a lot of great shock value and reaction shots from the public....and those reaction shots are priceless.

MK

In reply to Message (36541) Pictures WBW!

By wasser - de Mon 21/07/08 20:21:23 GMT

http://whatboyswant.com/showpicture/997031/1/category

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.100 seconds to generate ]