minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 12:36:28 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 36534

Subject: Talking Underwater pics of Jennifer?

Date: Mon 21/07/08 12:23:54 GMT

Name: jetwetfun us

Email: jet@jetwetfun.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I just sent this email out to our email list and I was curious if anyone else would be interested??

We've received an offer from a fan of the site:

"Now, I have  a proposal re: underwater shots. I know you don't have an waterproof camera housing, and I'd like to remedy that. Check out this site: http://www.aquapac.net/usstore/erol.html

One of these cases ought to fit your older compact camera. Check the size guide (it links to a PDF file). Let me know which of these cases fits, and I'll send you the money via PayPal. Don't think me altruistic just yet; I confess I have selfish motives. Obviously, I (and doubtless many others) would like to see underwater photos of Jennifer. But I have something specific in mind, if Jennifer's willing and you're both able: I'd like to see her wear the last outfit I sponsored (the cardigan, velvet skirt, and those same boots; maybe with a different white blouse) in the pool. Just imagine what she would look like swimming underwater in that outfit! ;) Now, if Jennifer's not interested, or it's simply not possible to do, I understand, but I'd still like to fund the camera case. I figure it will be an investment; it's bound to pay off (for all of Jennifer's fans, not just me ;)  ). Please let me know what you two decide, about the case and the swim. Knowing you guys, I think the results would be truly amazing."

My problem with this is that the old point and shoot isn't used very often and when it is, many times the batteries are either very weak or dead.  They don't hold a charge very long either so I end up changing batteries usually at least once during a shoot.  These under-water bags are supposed to be really good and come with a 3 year warranty.  Because of this, I think I'd rather get a bag for our good Nikon D-SLR and do the underwater shots with that camera.  Batteries for that camera last a very long time.  Also, if I had the bag for that camera, I'd feel much more comfortable with using that camera around water and could even use it out in the rain.  The person who made this offer, has said he'd pay the first $50 towards the under-water bag for the D-SLR.  Jennifer and I are looking for donations to cover the rest of the cost of the bag.  If you'd like to have under water pictures of Jennifer, here's your chance to make it happen.  I'd like to take donations for about a week and then purchase the bag with what we're able to come up with.  That way we can do some underwater shooting before the end of summer.

We're taking donations towards this underwater bag for the next week.  If interested, you can send a paypal payment to jet@jetwetfun.com.

One more thing:  Does anyone have any experience with these bags and are they truly waterproof?  I really don't care to ruin my camera because it's the only one I have!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]