WetlookPro

Message # 36440.3.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Superb dancing in the thunder storm - HD Clip Update -

Date: Sun 13/07/08 18:35:08 GMT

Name: Poliut us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
If there was a storm, wouldn't the lightning have provided enough light? ;) :P
In reply to Message (36440.3.1.1) Hello Re: Superb dancing in the thunder storm - HD Clip Update -

By Robby | Wetlook-online - robby@wetlook-online.com eu Sun 13/07/08 18:27:39 GMT

oooooops....

sorry I was the one who wrote all this message above Confused Confused

In reply to Message (36440.3.1) Hello Re: Superb dancing in the thunder storm - HD Clip Update -

By Nadine | Wetlook-online - model.nadine@wetlook-online.com eu Sun 13/07/08 18:24:15 GMT

Trainman > rain shoots are very different from every other shoots. Not only because everything depends on the weather, but also, because they are the most difficult shoots to make especially if your equipment is not waterproof (which is my case), and when I say "equipment" I mean not only the camera but everything you work with. For instance, for this video, we were using a huge lamp, since it was getting relatively dark. The lamp got only spayed with some drops of water. This was already too much and the bubble simply exploded... Therefore I had to find a solution and very quickly since we didn't know how long the storm was going to last... So I simply took a lamp of our hotel room. With some reflectors, I managed to have enough light for the shooting...

by the way, for those who will download and watch the video, I think it is necessary to say that nothing has been added. What you see (and what you hear) on the video is exactly what I have filmed. Some of you might think that I have added some noise of rain falling or that the rain is artificial rain, but no, this is exactly the way it rained that night. I have never seen such heavy rain in my whole life !!!! this was simply amazing...

In reply to Message (36440.3) Pulsing Superb dancing in the thunder storm - HD Clip Update -

By trainman - us Sun 13/07/08 14:20:23 GMT

Love the shoot.  Do you think more of rain shoots could be taken?
In reply to Message (36440) Dancing Dancing in the thunder storm - HD Clip Update -

By Tyra | wetlook-online - model.tyra@wetlook-online.com de Sun 13/07/08 11:11:04 GMT

Band  Now online @ www.wetlook-online.com Great

CLIP M018 ~ WMV ~ 16:9 ~ HD ~ 215 MB ~ RUNNING TIME | 05:51 MIN

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]