minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 10:54:09 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 36426.1

Subject: Hello Re: New Italian Tv gameshow (MK)

Date: Sat 12/07/08 03:29:50 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yes...another person already emailed me about this series. It started on June 30th this year....so there have only been 2 shows so far.

Unfortunately, so far, the camera angles used on that show are really lousy for us wetlook fans....cos once the people drop into the pool...which is about a 20 feet drop below the stage...they all you see is an overhead camera of the people swimming away...and then you never see them again....and you know me...i.e. wetlook has to be "seen"....not "imagined"...so unless I can see the girls get OUT of the pool...then wetlook cannot be seen.

You know my adage....i.e. a great scene (regardless of your tastes in clothing)...needs to have good camerawork and lighting, and contain the 3 basic ingredients of "BDA"....i.e. "Before, During and After". And any scene that does not have "BDA"...is no good for me...and so far, that Italian show has lots of "B ...but no "D" and no "A" (aftermath) shots....and I hate UYI scenes (Use Your Imagination scenes).

Lets hope the camerawork will get better on future shows.

MK

In reply to Message (36426) Hello New Italian Tv gameshow (MK)

By Tom - ca Fri 11/07/08 23:40:20 GMT

Hi MK

There's a new show in Italy called La botola on Raiuno

It's a talent show like ''America's got talent'' but at the end both contestants stand above a trap door and the loser goes in a pool below fully clothed !

Have you heard about it ?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.050 seconds to generate ]