MyWetloook

Message # 36421.5.1

Subject: Hello Re: Dry Clean only clothes

Date: Sun 13/07/08 04:28:49 GMT

Name: FountainFrolic us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hehe Rod, no, I'd say you're not unlucky at all, actually you're VERY lucky!  If only I could find a gal who enjoyed wetlook with her man as much as Elizabeth does!  You see, the issue is - you talk about what's happened to some of your clothes after about 6-10 soakings.  I think I MIGHT have gotten a couple dry clean things wet twice, most only once though.  Not much interested in doing it alone, and the opportunities to enjoy with a willing partner don't come that often, dang it!  So your experience with your clothes really getting ruined after 6-10 soakings is what I'd call good luck, not bad!  :-)

As for the $800 Vera Wang sheath dress - WOW, would love to see pictures of that - although like you I'd not hesitate to get wet with my lady in such outfits for both of us, if the occasion arose.  As you say, when the water calls...  

In reply to Message (36421.5) Hello Re: Dry Clean only clothes

By Rod and Elizabeth - uu Fri 11/07/08 23:51:33 GMT

I don't know if Elizabeth and I have just been unlucky or what. I've had several Tommy Bahama silk shirts that have not survived well being soaked a few times. Two of them, after the second time being soaked the buttons didn't line up as well as they did when new and after 2 or 3 soakings they all changed texture to some degree and within about 6-10 soakings they became brittle and ripped very easily.

Elizabeth had a Vera Wang sheath dress that again shrunk oddly when it got wet and never looked very good afterwards which was pretty upsetting because it cost over $800. She had a wool sweater that she got in a pool in and after it dried it looked like it would maybe fit our 2 year old grand daughter, it was hysterical. She has had numerous other dry clean things get soaked and didn't seem to have too many negative side effects but for the more expensive stuff, we now try to be more careful but hey, sometimes when the water calls, what can you do but answer.

In reply to Message (36421) Hello Dry Clean only clothes

By bbay - uu Fri 11/07/08 14:25:35 GMT

Since many people helped with my shoes question, I hope to get some help here. What happens if you have clothes that are dry clean only and they get wet? I'm referring to suits and other things like that which say dry clean only. Any help is appreciated.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]