WetlookPro

Message # 36421.2.1.1

Subject: Talking Re: Most, but not all, will be fine

Date: Fri 11/07/08 16:05:05 GMT

Name: jetwetfun us

Email: jet@jetwetfun.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Jennifer has worn dry-clean only clothes in the pool and they've been fine.  Make sure you don't just get them partly wet though or afterwards the part that was wet may look different than the parts that remained dry.  Be sure to go for the total immersion!  I wore a silk tie into the hottub one time and it didn't hold it's shape at all.  JCPenney took it back and gave me a new one though.  I learned from it to be more careful with really good ties.  Jennifer has noticed that the hottub tends to make clothes not stretch like they once did and they just don't fit right ever again ... but this is for all clothes ... not just dry-clean-only clothes.  So bottom line is that I agree with the others.  Most fabrics will be fine.  We haven't even used the dry cleaners.  Just hang them up nicely to dry and they're fine.
In reply to Message (36421.2.1) Hello Re: Most, but not all, will be fine

By bbay - uu Fri 11/07/08 15:24:03 GMT

It wouldn't be in a pool or anything like that, they'd be in a shower or bathtub.
In reply to Message (36421.2) Hello Most, but not all, will be fine

By FountainFrolic - us Fri 11/07/08 14:52:03 GMT

Depends on the fabric, and the construction.  MOST will be just fine after going to the cleaners.  I've had many wool and wool blend dress slacks wet over the years, and they've been just fine.  I've had ladyfriends get wet in dry clean dresses a number of times also, from silk to linen to cotton and MOST have been fine after a trip to the dry cleaners.  On occasion they will shrink or discolor - discolor particularly if you're talking about chlorinated water.  Its a risk you take, but most will survive fine.
In reply to Message (36421) Hello Dry Clean only clothes

By bbay - uu Fri 11/07/08 14:25:35 GMT

Since many people helped with my shoes question, I hope to get some help here. What happens if you have clothes that are dry clean only and they get wet? I'm referring to suits and other things like that which say dry clean only. Any help is appreciated.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]