Wetlook-Online

Message # 3642.5.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: please keep me informed

Date: Thu 15/05/03 02:07:50 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have reviewed all the galleries...and there is nothing of Crazygirls or Leonmoomin on there...but PLENTY (about 96%) of other people's stolen work on their site.

They gave us temp password access to check their galleries...and my assessment is...they only seem to have one photoset that is their own work...and 96% of the rest of the pics belongs to Splosh, Aquantics, Minx, Aquatapes & WAMTEC (my 2 companies), GP productions, Wetlook Unlimited, Wet Kahuna, Scott from WAM news (who licensed his scenes to me), Wetfans vintage galleries...all stolen works...cos only JJ from Vintage wetlook and myself have been granted permission from Wetfan to use them, plus Lisa Bubbles, and other sites Graham manages too.

Overall...this is a systemic and widespread theft from numerous producers ...and I can only find one photoset that appears to be their own work.

So..they may claim to have 2500 pics on this site...but at LEAST 2300 of them are stolen from other producers and used without their permission...so they need to remove around 2300 of their 2500 pics immediately.

I would also urge all wet fans not to waste your money signing up for this site...cos aside from one photoset, there is NOTHING original or unique on this site...and all the pics you would see are freely obtainable if you just go straight  to all the producers websites I have just listed.

Sorry...I hate to put down another producer or webmaster....but then ....these people do not qualify as legitimate producers anyway...just blatant thieves.

They have no choice but to shut down their site immediately...and only re-open when they have 100 % original content (or licensing agreements to use others work)...cos any time they attempt to promote their site on UMD or this forum..they will either by blockaded (IP address blocked or banned from the forums) and if not they are not shut down or not banned...they will be blasted my me and other producers any time they attempt to promote this site or make a forum posting.

They need to "cease and desist" immediately.

mk

In reply to Message (3642.5.1.1) Read This Re: please keep me informed

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com us Wed 14/05/03 22:20:55 GMT

The site WAS disabled for a while while some images were removed from the tour. I now have access to the members area and have been checking the content. I'll put up another update soon. But, there are no images of yours or Leon's (both of you asked me to check). However, there are plenty of others and I am in "discussions" with them about the images! More from me later.
In reply to Message (3642.5.1) Hello please keep me informed

By crazygirlsbrian - webmaster@crazygirlsinternational.com ar Wed 14/05/03 07:21:25 GMT

I didn't see anything of mine on the tour, but please let me know if you see anything  Site doesn't look very disabled to me
In reply to Message (3642.5) Read This An update ...

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com us Tue 13/05/03 05:29:22 GMT

Mark, Nigel and I have been contacted by the owner of the site. They have acknowledged the "problem" with their site but it's not yet quite clear if and how they will fix that problem. They have temporarily disabled the site and are tidying and clearing copyrighted content from their members area and have promised a logon/password for the 3 of us to take a look at the images they are offering. More info when we have been given that access.
In reply to Message (3642) Angry Webmasters - possibly stolen pictures?

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com us Mon 12/05/03 08:43:32 GMT

A new website has appeared on UMD announcements - offering images for $19.99 monthly. The home page and tour pages contain images that are very familiar to me and probably you. I think they all belong to everyone else except the person running this site, trying to profit from others. I have not ventured into the members area but I guess someone will do so soon. The site is based in Italy according to domain records.

Graham

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]