minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 13:23:44 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 3642.4.1

Subject: Question Re: Reply from the webmaster of the site ...

Date: Mon 12/05/03 23:29:00 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@madasafish.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Graham

If you get in there, could you please let me know if you see any of my pics in there?

I have never, ever charged for any of my pictures and that is my policy!  I would have big problem with someone who IS charging people for my pictures!

Thanks

leonmoomin Lookout

In reply to Message (3642.4) Info Reply from the webmaster of the site ...

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com us Mon 12/05/03 22:24:23 GMT

The Webmaster has written to me from the address ... webmaster@wetandmessy.net

-------------------

hi graham,

i've seen the minx forum where you and others are complaying from a possible copyrights violation of image property.

we have more than 2500 images into the members area and we have always left (where exists) the copyright indication of the owner of the image, that is also an advertising for the owner's site (i. e. minxmovies.com).

All the images in the home page and the free tour are from usenet, they had no copyright, so if your are the owner of some of them, let us know and we will remove them immediately.

Unfortunately, it's difficult to know who is the owner of an image if, for instance, the copyright has been cut away :))

Regards, Alessia

-------------------------------

And here is my reply ...

Hi Alessia

Images do not necessarily need copyright information on them in order to "belong" to someone.

Many/most images from members areas do not have copyright information on them as it spoils the image for the members of that site. If your tour is a sample of the members area, then you are offering member access to images that do not belong to you. The only way to offer non-copyrighted access to images is for you to have created those images yourself. All the sites I run contain new and unique material that belongs to me. This applies to most of the major site owners too.

There are sites around that are collections of images from the net. If these sites are free, then they are tolerated by the owners of the images. In your case, you are CHARGING people for access to images that you may not have created. Therefore you are profiting from someone else's property, regardless of you acknowledging the copyright. You are not allowed to SELL someone else's property without their agreement. In Styx's case, we digitally watermark some images and can track them to see where else they are posted on the net. If we find images illegally held and sold, we take legal action for theft. Other site owners do similar things.

I would like temporary access to your members area please - so that I can check that you are not holding images belonging to me or to Styx. I would appreciate a temporary logon and password so that I can check this. I hope you understand this and comply with my wishes.

Thank you, Graham

In reply to Message (3642) Angry Webmasters - possibly stolen pictures?

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com us Mon 12/05/03 08:43:32 GMT

A new website has appeared on UMD announcements - offering images for $19.99 monthly. The home page and tour pages contain images that are very familiar to me and probably you. I think they all belong to everyone else except the person running this site, trying to profit from others. I have not ventured into the members area but I guess someone will do so soon. The site is based in Italy according to domain records.

Graham

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]