WetlookPro

Message # 36386.10.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Knee surgery

Date: Thu 10/07/08 12:38:03 GMT

Name: topcattopone uu

Email: topcattopone@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Best of luck to Elizabeth with the knee surgery. My wife has just gone through the same thing and is laid up at the moment.  Where did you publish the other pics, or am I pissing something obvious?

Regards

T.

In reply to Message (36386.10.2) Hello Re: Hot Summer Day

By Rod and Elizabeth - uu Wed 09/07/08 23:12:27 GMT

Well that chair is one of two that we usually sit in there in the pool and the ice bucket works great to keep the drinks cold. Elizabeth ended pouring the contents of the ice bucket over herself but the pics didn't turn out so good. The expression on her face was very funny but she didn't want the pics on the site.

We just wanted to thank everyone for the nice comments and support. After the last time we posted a month or so ago, there were some negative comments and Elizabeth was hesitent to post again but we decided to give it another shot. We may put some of the shots we've taken over the last couple of years up soon. Elizabeth is having to have another knee surgery on the 24th so she'll be out of commission for awhile and we probably won't shoot any more pictures before September which is sort of sad because I just got a new camera today and was looking forward to trying it out.

Thanks everyone

Rod

In reply to Message (36386.10) Hello Re: Hot Summer Day

By FountainFrolic - us Wed 09/07/08 14:16:00 GMT

Simply lovely picture of your lovely lady, Rod!  Let me echo what so many others have already said - SO glad to see you guys back around here, even if just a bit!  Pictures (and stories) of Elizabeth's adventures have always been favorites of mine, because not only is she a lovely lady who knows how to dress sexy, stylishly and classy all at once - but she obviously has such fun getting wet.

I also love the ice bucket in the shallow end of the pool in the picture.  Had never thought of that before, but gives me some potential ideas for some great evenings!

In reply to Message (36386) Pictures Hot Summer Day

By Rod and Elizabeth - uu Wed 09/07/08 03:14:51 GMT

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]