Wetlook-Online

Message # 36344.1

Subject: Angry Re: A new Andreea on WetlookHunter.com

Date: Sat 05/07/08 18:00:16 GMT

Name: Anonymous nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
this girl make it only for the money, money, money
In reply to Message (36344) Pictures A new Andreea on WetlookHunter.com html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@heelsnlegs.com ro Sat 05/07/08 16:42:39 GMT

Hi guys,
Andrea is the new girl on the site... check out the update and the free pictures selected for you

The new update

Andrea B
Lately all the update descriptions start with "It was a very hot day, that day" and maybe is the time to find another introduction ;).
So...
"It was a sunny day that day" :)) and me and Vlad (the camera man at that time) was watching the marina... from a nice peaceful place... While we standing there I've noticed a girl sitting at 100 meters from us and enjoying the same view... Now of course we run away the fast as we could... :)) just kidding of course... and OF COURSE we get ourselves there and as usual I played nice, trying not to scare the girl and I've introduced myself and she find it not so strange to see us there with the camera and everything... She seemed more like bored or at least melancholic... She told me that her name is Andrea and she love to watch the marina "because it's something beautiful" she said... She was dressed very nicely... with a black satin business suit and high heels and pantyhose so I asked her where did she was... or where where will go... She said that she was to have lunch with her coworkers so I guessed this must be the reason she is dressed like that... Usually it's harder to get a girl dressed very nicely like this to step into the water but in all the cases I hunt in the "City of Sunshine" I found that is not very hard to get a girl wet... Well in the case of Andrea is was not hard BUT it was not easy neither... find out for yourself how it was and if she enjoy to soak that nice satin suit in the Black Sea.

Note: The clip is encoded in two versions (when you pay for the download you basically buy both) The CLIPS 1,2,3 are the Higher resolution [encoded at 4 MBPS with a 1280x720 screen size] and for the folks with a slower connection we have a lower resolution version [encoded at 2 MBPS with a 960x540 screen size].

CHECK THE SITE FOR THE OTHER FREE PHOTOS

Cheers,
EuroWAM TEAM

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.043 seconds to generate ]