WetlookPro

Message # 36314.4

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: MuddyModel Project

Date: Sat 05/07/08 11:49:24 GMT

Name: wamfan uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
wow cow dung thats a great idea!!!
In reply to Message (36314) Happy MuddyModel Project

By MuddyModels - muddymodels@gmx.de de Thu 03/07/08 21:16:40 GMT

I would like to introduce you to our "MuddyModels" Project. We are a group ot 10 young female models, a photographer and sort of a manager (that´s the guy who´s writing this... My name´s Heiko and in some german wam-forums I´m even known as "swinegel"). Our intention is to give a good start to the models. They are the final 10 of the "Stade´s first top model"-challenge and they want to carry on with their carreers as models (Stade is a small town near Hamburg in northern Germany; a Stade-based photographer invented a local version of Heidi Klum´s "Germany´s Next Top Model"). So we decided to try something new: We do Trash-the-dress-shootings - not for newlyweds, but for fashion labels that will use the pictures for adverds in print media and online media. In Summer 2008 we do 7 shootings for 8 different labels. The MuddyModels will wear formal dresses, bridal gowns, businesswear and even medieval dresses on 7 wet or dirty locations.

On 27th of June we did a shooting in a lake near Hamburg - you can see some of the pictures by following this link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/muddymodels/sets/72157605931785177/

And these links show you the result of the models practicing swimming fully clothed or wallowing in the mud - and even in cow dung :-)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/muddymodels/sets/72157605752393592/ (photos taken by me)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/muddymodels/sets/72157605752379288/ (photos taken by a professional)

The day before yesterday we took some photos of formal dresses and bridal gowns in a small river in Buxtehude near Hamburg and tomorrow we will visit an outdoor pool. Next week a shooting is scheduled at the shores of Baltic Sea near Lübeck. An in late July and August we are really going to destroy nearly 60 dresses when the MuddyModels will wallow in the mud of the river Elbe at low tide, will join a game of mud soccer at the Mud-Flat-Olympics at Brunsbüttel, will play in a muddy ditch in a peet factory and finally will sit down and wallow in real cow dung in a cow stable on a dairy farm :-)  The latter location is the one, most of the fashion labels like most - a white bridal gown in fresh cow dung ;-)

The website "www.muddymodels.de" still is empty, but we are considering to offer pictures of our MuddyModels on that site. We could imagine to offer one DVD with wetlook pictures, one with muddy pictures (taken on the mud flats of river Elbe at low tide and in the ditches of the peet factory) and one with cow dung pictures taken in a stable on that farm. But to do so, we would like to ask, if there are people who are interested in these pictures.

Heiko "Swinegel" of MuddyModels

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]