MyWetloook

Message # 36295.1

Subject: Wow Re: Mamma Mia

Date: Thu 03/07/08 01:11:52 GMT

Name: SoDak us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I saw that too.I also caught "The Insider" later last night.Host Lara Spencer did exactly the same thing.She was wearing a a really nice yellow dress.When the program came back after the last commercial break,Lara was standing there all wet.She said she had been taking a few practice jumps into the water to emulate Meryl Streep's cannonball dive at the end of the movie.The movie clip was played and then Lara ran down the dock and cannonballed into the water.The show ended with her frolicking in the water.

"Access Hollywood" follows "The Insider" in my area,so I stayed up to see if Nancy O'Dell would follow suit.Unfortunately,she didn't.I'll watch tonight to see if she does.I think she should since 2 of her rivals have done it.I really want to see her wet too.

In reply to Message (36295) Info Mamma Mia

By Seymour Butts - ca Wed 02/07/08 20:59:59 GMT

I was watching Entertainment Tonight yesterday about the movie coming out Mamma Mia showed in the trailers that it has some wetlook in there.  I don't know the full details but it might be promising.  I saw the hostess towards the end of the show, she jumped in the ocean in a red dress.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]