WetlookPro

Message # 36220.4.1

Subject: Idea I hope the "normals" will be cured and become like us! [nt]

Date: Sat 28/06/08 20:56:55 GMT

Name: ssiei it

Email: ssiei@mail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (36220.4) Hello Re: Why I hate the internet!

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Thu 26/06/08 22:34:45 GMT

Very true.

Wetlook is like coin collecting or stamp collecting....or like searching for the Holy Grail -- i.e. the rarer something is, the more exciting it is to find it and see it....i.e. the "thrill of the chase" etc. The more "common" something becomes, the less interesting it is. But I would not blame the wetlook producers for "saturating" the market and making things too common, passe' or boring. The biggest elements to creating too much wetlook that is boring are Mr Youtube. Mr Flickr, Mr Webshots....and when something that used to be rare....now suddenly becomes a "fad"....i.e. the "Trash the Dress" fad we see far too much of today, then it totally kills all my interests. I used to love the thrill of seeing a rare wet wedding dress scene....until the Trash the Dress photographers hijacked that subject and made it totally passe and boring today.

I know what you mean, about the downside to the Internet. In the 1980's I used to get a thrill renting dozens of new release films on video each month...to hunt for wet scenes, but now I know there is no point in renting any films any more, cos you know that any wet scenes that exist have already been discussed on the forum etc.

Before the Internet existed.....in the 1960's...I used to have fun spending hours and hours in public libraries and bookstores....looking for wetlook pics....but all that has been taken over by the internet.

As you said....there are no "belly wobblers" any more....unless it is a live tv event...and something unexpected happens.

But look at the upside to all this. While 95% of all the stuff we see today is passe now and has no effect on us any more.....think of this as "a cure"....a cure for this "affliction" we were born with.....i.e. when you are inundated with too much of it....you get de-sensitized and later you are "cured".

That was how Malcolm McDowell was "cured" of his violent tendencies in Kubrick's "A Clockwork Orange". He was made to watch violent films...until he became sick of it and could not stand it any more....

That is what Youtube and Flickr are doing to us....i.e. making everything "passe" until we are "cured" and then one day we might eventually become normal people and actually get a life.....ha ha...just kidding.

MK

In reply to Message (36220) Depressed Why I hate the internet!

By JeffS - us Thu 26/06/08 14:25:46 GMT

Before I discovered the internet, the sight of a gal wet in her clothes would give my belly shivers, and arouse more than I could imagine.  Since Mr Blain, Mr WetinRed, and the countless other websites out there it's just a girl in wet jeans.  No belly wobblers, or wet dream makers any more!  It's a shame.  

Anyway, just commenting.  Enjoy the links!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]