minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 12:30:14 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 36220.1.2.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Why I hate the internet!

Date: Thu 26/06/08 21:08:19 GMT

Name: soggybottom us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I agree with this. I never seem to get tired of it. There is so much excellent stuff to see you can now be choosy about what you look at. I remember when you never saw any women wet. Love the internet.
In reply to Message (36220.1.2) Hello Re: Why I hate the internet!

By Matt - uu Thu 26/06/08 20:54:25 GMT

I still enjoy it just as much, but I'm spoiled. I don't work nearly as hard to find possible wetlook on TV. In the past I've sat through a lot of bad movies, because there might be a 10% chance of there being some wetlook (say if they're frequently around a pool, or some body of water), I seldom do that now. But the good way outweighs the bad . ;)
In reply to Message (36220.1) Hello Re: Why I hate the internet!

By wetinwisc - cheesehead1965@hotmail.com us Thu 26/06/08 14:40:46 GMT

It does seem like that since I came to this forum almost 4 years ago, that my brain has become oversaturated (pardon the pun) with wetlook.  I enjoyed it more when it was something I saw only rarely.  Perhaps when one sees these things too much they lose stimulation in it.  Maybe that's why Europeans don't get as aroused by seeing a topless woman, but Americans do.
In reply to Message (36220) Depressed Why I hate the internet!

By JeffS - us Thu 26/06/08 14:25:46 GMT

Before I discovered the internet, the sight of a gal wet in her clothes would give my belly shivers, and arouse more than I could imagine.  Since Mr Blain, Mr WetinRed, and the countless other websites out there it's just a girl in wet jeans.  No belly wobblers, or wet dream makers any more!  It's a shame.  

Anyway, just commenting.  Enjoy the links!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]