Wetlook-Online

Message # 36214.5.1

Subject: Hello Re: Question about wet shoes html

Date: Thu 26/06/08 16:05:28 GMT

Name: FountainFrolic us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

"My main reason for enjoying casual wetlook is that it's more believeable for me. It's just a waste of good hard-earned money to buy a nice suit only to go swimming in it. Blue jeans, t-shirts, and sneakers are much cheaper. I could buy all three of those for less than the cost of one item in a formal suit. Also, I enjoy wetlook in connection with summer, and it's just not believeable that someone would go around wearing their business suit all the time in the summer. That's also why I enjoy seeing wet women wear shorts and a t-shirt rather than jeans and a sweater. No one in their right mind dresses like that on a hot day."

I'm not sure why it would be unbelievable to you, they DO dress in business suits on a hot day (even down here in the sultry south) if its a business day and they're working, and meeting friends (or their lover) for drinks and/or dinner after work. And they DO dress in cocktail dresses and sexy heels if they're going out for the evening. What would be unbelievable then, would be to see someone dressed in shorts and a t-shirt! To me, shorts and a t-shirt are too close to swimsuits - too easy- most anyone wouldn't hesitate to get wet dressed like that. The carefree, playful, funloving nature - and bit of naughtiness - in not caring HOW dressed up you are, and being willing to throw caution to the wind and willingly get soaked in something dressy and elegant that most would NEVER consider getting wet in, just makes the girl that much more sensual and sexy. Not to knock your preference for casual, just a counter viewpoint.
In reply to Message (36214.5) Hello Re: Question about wet shoes

By wetinwisc - cheesehead1965@hotmail.com us Thu 26/06/08 14:37:32 GMT

Personally I like wet sneakers, since my wetlook tastes are casual clothing, and sneakers will generally withstand water better than dress shoes.  Flip-flops and crocs will withstand water, but I enjoy seeing wet clothing that's not intended to be worn in the water, and to me, sandals and crocs are like bathing suits for the feet.

If you enjoy wet dresses and other formal wear, you could just always have two sets of clothes for your girlfriend.  She could wear the newer outfit at work, and other places where she has to stay dry, and wear the older outfit in the pool and shower.  The same could go for shoes.  Once she's worn her newer outift for a year, it could become the older outfit for getting wet in.

My main reason for enjoying casual wetlook is that it's more believeable for me.  It's just a waste of good hard-earned money to buy a nice suit only to go swimming in it.  Blue jeans, t-shirts, and sneakers are much cheaper.  I could buy all three of those for less than the cost of one item in a formal suit.  Also, I enjoy wetlook in connection with summer, and it's just not believeable that someone would go around wearing their business suit all the time in the summer.  That's also why I enjoy seeing wet women wear shorts and a t-shirt rather than jeans and a sweater.  No one in their right mind dresses like that on a hot day.

In reply to Message (36214) Hello Question about wet shoes

By bbay - uu Wed 25/06/08 23:14:44 GMT

I'm trying to get my girlfriend to eventually do some wetlook for me and one thing I want is for her to wear some low heel pumps. I think she'll go along with it but she's mentioned about the shoes mildewing and molding over time and she doesn't want me to spend the money on shoes that are gonna do that. Can anyone(producers perhaps?) give me some tips on what kind of shoes to get and somethings that can be done to keep them in decent shape so they can last for a good long time?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.052 seconds to generate ]