minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 03:04:04 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 3619.1

Subject: Depressed Re: wetlook memories (battersea park)

Date: Sun 11/05/03 04:20:11 GMT

Name: N.Y us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yeah,although in my case I should have taken the initiative!Some wise man once said on this forum"It is better to regret something you have done,than something you haven't done!".Case in point-I was at a public pool one time back in the early 80's,I was even younger than you,(this was around the time I would really get turned on by watching girls in wet clothes),anyway there was this really,really cute blonde girl(16?) sitting right at the edge of the five foot deep section.She had on a long sleeve form fitting white top,and a pair of super tight faded jeans!She really looked out of place with all the half naked people around.She sat sideways with her knees bent skyward one hand holding them together,while the other hand drew circles on the surface of the water-right smack dab at the very edge of the pool! It didn't occur to me then,but I'm thinking now I should have pushed her in the water! The reason I say this is because today I know a little something about psychology and human nature,the fact that she was fully clothed and sitting right by the edge of a public pool,means she WANTED to be pushed in,maybe she was just insecure about her body,(but she had NO reason to be that's for sure),if she had a medical condition like an ear infection she wouldn't be that close to the water.she was secretly hoping a friend would push her in so she could enjoy the water without strippng off,or to enjoy the feeling of her outfit wet.I would have asked her first"can you swim?"if she said yes I would telegraph my movements so she'd have a few seconds to react with either a "NO!"or a "no" with a resigned smile and small"fight"not to go in.She would have looked great wet in that outfit,but even dry she was hot!      
In reply to Message (3619) Hello wetlook memories (battersea park)

By wet uniform fan - gb Sun 11/05/03 02:33:35 GMT

Back in the early 80s i was skiving in batersea park. Unbeknown to me it was the last day of school, When i came across the remains of the rollercoaster splashpools. In one of the pools were five schoolgirls (two black, three white) in green school uniforms. I sat on the wall and watched them for a good fifteen minutes, They remained fully clothed throughout including shoes, box pleated skirts, ties and blazers. Anyway they obviously had seen me watching them and a couple shouted over to come and join them. As a cool dude in my late teens i obviously declined thier invitation. What a plank. Has anyone else regretted being to constrained when a wet situation has offered itself

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]