minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 23/04/24 11:27:35 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 36189.4.1.1

Subject: Talking Re: please allow me (or others) to judge...

Date: Thu 26/06/08 05:35:04 GMT

Name: MaK dk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Stormy has been around for many years. He once was a member of One Model Place (www.onemodelplace.com) where you find some of the absolute best model photographers in the world. When somebody, who regards himself as a worthy member of that society, shows pure amateur pictures, I couldn't help making a comment.

When somebody learns to play, it may sound terribly, but that is all right. However, if one of the worlds best artists makes something real bad, he or she must expect some criticism.

In reply to Message (36189.4.1) Angry please allow me (or others) to judge...

By NCgreg - gy Wed 25/06/08 23:06:09 GMT

The reason you would get flamed for this is because the discouraging comments can cause discouragement to those who share their wetlook materials with us.

I have followed A LOT of stormy's pictures that have appeared on the internet for more than a year (I loose track of the time) and I would absolutely put him as the #1 wetlook "still" photographer.  We might pick apart *THIS* picture for all of it's imperfections, but seriously, what have YOU contributed?

Your "first attempts" 40 years ago was better?  Are you focusing on picture quality (camera shake/lighting/depth of field/etc) or on subject matter?  I challenge you to post some of your material and let the forum be the judge of this, but unless it is attractive ladies having fun getting wet, I would hope you would not waste your time or mine...

THanks!

In reply to Message (36189.4) Hello Re: From My Very First Shoot

By MaK - dk Tue 24/06/08 06:06:25 GMT

Probably shot when you by accident hit the shutter of a old Kodak Instamatic camera. This could be an excuse for the result. My first attempts with an old 9x13 box camera and 120 B&W film over 40 years ago was better.

I know that I get flamed for this, but from a photographical point of view this picture can only show how much you have improved since that time :-)

In reply to Message (36189) Hello From My Very First Shoot html

By Stormy Waters - uu Mon 23/06/08 17:34:58 GMT

163-6319_IMG

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.087 seconds to generate ]