Wetlook-Online

Message # 36172

Subject: Talking Found a good one!

Date: Sun 22/06/08 11:55:32 GMT

Name: Jon gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Ok Guys, been a visitor to this forum for years and years, it must be 10 years now? Don't post alot at all but wanted to tell you all about some recent things thta have happened that I think fits well with stories i've read over the years on this site and other.

I used to work at a large Worldwide Courier as a sales rep, about 4 years ago, a new sales rep started in my office, really nice girl, fancied her from the second I saw her, nothing happened I was shy then (24) used to chat etc but nothing ever happened, a year on we kissed at the xmas party, both had recently split form partners, spoke every few weeks on the phone, always talked about being together but both did nothing about it.

We both moved jobs and stopped intouch, we now work at another courier and both in sales and in Feb we got together.

1 of the first nights together we talked like you do and i told her about my wet clothing fetish, she was really interested and talked about it freely, questioning why I thought it was "weird" anyway I told her I love tights and holdups too and she used to wear them alot both for me and just generally, but in April we'd been out and we'd often talked about my fantasies etc and when we got back she ran a bath, she got in the bath wearing everything she had been out in all night, apart from her shoes, she wore Leggings over and jumpers / dress thingy bra and underwear, I was blown away it seemed a little strange at first, not sure why but i loved it.

In May we went to Orlando, got soaked in Seaworld which she thought was great and on the day i flew out, her flight was the next day she came to the pool in her bikini bottoms and tight black lycra top, As we were in a group of about 10 i panicked for some reason and told her to get it off, she said she was wearing it so I could see her wet in the pool, but for some reason, the thought of me leaving the villa in 30 mins and her swimming around in a lycra top in the pool was horrible, she obviously didn't see what the fuss was about!!

Last night was our 3rd proper wet experience, again we had been out, we got back and she ran a bath, even though we had had "words" on the way home, she got in again with no hesitation wearing a black dress and black footless tights, she was hurrying me up t  get in the bath with her!

I asked her this morning what it felit like, she just said it was a bit weird because it was "wrong" but she said it felt nice, I doubt she would do it total sobor but she said if it pleases me then shes more than happy.

I'm trying to say that being honest is cool, women don't think its strange, she is 24, would never have dreamt of doing it before but thinks nothing of it now, i'm not trying to say it work with everyone but I've read for years on here and even asked myself at some point how to get a girl into wetlook, I've found out honesty is the best policy!

P.S If you don't want to get drownded at Sea world like we did DO NOT sit at the front of Atlantis ride!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]