MyWetloook

Message # 36128.1

Subject: Info Re: No virus on Rapidshare

Date: Fri 20/06/08 18:48:02 GMT

Name: Matz de

Email: slapstickclown@gmx.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Actually, there is no Rapidshare format to be read. The files you can download are either plain (e.g.  .avi, .mov, .pdf) or compressed (e.g.  .zip, .rar). I have never seen any "Rapidshare viewer software" or something like that to download on a Rapidshare site (as such a viewer doesn't exist due to the fact that there is no special Rapidshare format). Maybe your virus warner is a bit too eager to find malware. I never had any problems with Rapidshare and I downloaded a lot. Pity they don't have a working search function.

Anyway, thanks for posting a warning - it could have been a real threat.

Matz

In reply to Message (36128) Danger Virus

By soggybottom - us Thu 19/06/08 15:47:41 GMT

I beleive that it was one of the sites that offers videos on RapidShare that offered a free video reader to read RapidShare or one of the other formats. It was a Trojan Horse and infected my computer. I thought it might be #36208 but I don't dare open it again to see. I opened one of the links on this forum and found the videos in RapidShare, which I can't open. This site offered a free download for the RapidShare format.

It was a good thing that my Norton anti-virus found it and killed it. For a few days it interupted most of my internet sites with popups.

If you see a free software download don't open it.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]